Chapter one: Home coming

Authors note:

Hey guys/ girls and any other people reading this story I just wanted to let you know that this is one of my first stories. Yes I did upload a description and upload a draft for the first chapter of one story but, I believe that this is the story that will do the best. Please let me know if this story is good as I really enjoy writing and I will respect any constructive criticism but, if you decide to just be completely rude and utterly mean I do not want nor do I have the time to read your replies. Please enjoy and let me know what you think. JJ

Chapter one: Home coming.

Dmitri Milano's P.O.V

"DMITRI THERES ANOTHER ONE." Susanna screamed hysterically from the door way before making her way over with a very familiar looking piece of Crumpled up blue paper.

Dearest Dmitri and Susanna Milano,

Did you seriously believe trying to kill me and my family would stop me from getting her? She belongs to me she, always has and she always will. I am coming for her and there is nothing you can do about it. If you try and stop me I will kill your pathetic excuse of a son with my bare hands. I would be ashamed to call such a child my future alpha. Remember she is mine and I will have her back one day and that day will be very soon. Yours Sincerely B. A

Placing the letter upon my marble desk I began to shake. How could this happen? Didn't we kill him years ago? Why now? Why my baby? There is no way I am letting him have my precious little girl.

"What are we going to do?" Susanna wept

"Anything and everything in our power to keep our daughter safe. We just have to make sure that Cassandra doesn't come home until this mess has been sorted out."

As long as Cassandra remained in England she would be safe out of harm's way and we would never lose her.

I will kill each and every one of those wolves until I know that my beautiful baby is safe from the likes of them. I could feel my inner hunter beginning to shake and prepare to come forward for the fight that we have yet to face. Cassandra will be safe from these beasts even if it means sacrificing my own life for hers....

Cassandra's P.O.V

I couldn't wait to see the excited look upon my parents faces when they saw me arrive home. I quickly parked my car and asked Charles my dad's personal valet not to inform them that I had arrived. Making sure to be extra quiet I placed my shoes at the front door and made my way into the house. My mother was at the kitchen sink washing dishes and my father reading the newspaper at the table. I couldn't wait any longer and I burst into the kitchen.

"SURPRISE!" I screamed watching as they both jumped. My father's face instantly lit up before it was replaced with a look of worry before going back to excited again.

"Cassandra what on earth are you doing home?" He asked wrapping his arms so, tightly around me that I believed I was being suffocated.

Mum stood at the sink frozen with tears running down her face. I didn't realise that my surprise would make her so, happy if I had have known so I would have visited sooner. My father released me and I noticed the worried look upon his face. The last time he had expressed such worry was when had a disagreement with our sworn enemies the Andersen's. That disagreement had resulted in the loss of my cousin Phillip's life. My mother still hadn't made a move towards me.

"Is something wrong Mama?" I asked but she continued to stare at me with her sad eyes.

"I'm sorry I just can't." She mumbled before leaving the room in a hurry.