Chapter Thirteen: Your Mine, Forever.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hey guys thanks so much for continuing to read my story u have no idea how much i truly appreciate it. Please continue to read and give me any advice you deem fit. Thanx so much.

Brock's P.O.V

I watched as my beautiful mate closed her eyes and entered an undisturbed sleep. I turned my gaze go mason and i began to laugh, once I noticed the high heel dent in his forehead. She may be but my baby packs quite a punch or at least can cause quite a hit.

Cassandra tossed furiously in my arms. I knew that it was due to the events which she has previously had to endure at the hands of my brother.

Looking at my beta I began to laugh uncontrollably. He held a high heel in one hand and a female wallet in the other. It was not only that however, he happened to have the hand with the purse resting upon his hip. He looked like a chick.

It took me a moment to notice the red marks on his forehead. As i looked closer i realised they were small circles the shape of a high heel.

"Dude why the hell do you have high heel marks on your forehead? I know the saying is you let a girl walk all over you but, somehow i dont think that is what they meant." I laughed along with the rest of my pack.

Mason glared at me before storming away from us in a huff. I heard one of my fellow pack mates let out a wolf whistle. Get it wolf whistle? lol my brain is all mucked up due to the present events. i even find the notion of a wolf whistle hilarious. God help me now.

"Yo Sexy, shake that ass."

"Yeah baby, drop down low and make and earthquake."

"You want fries with that shake?"

Preston, Derrick and Franklin cheered as he proceeded to storm off. However he did add a little more shake to his walk. Bloody crack up he is. How could I survive a day without that idiot?

I held Cassandra tightly to my chest as we began the long hike to my territory. The place that Cassandra will now also call home.

I did consider telling her parents that she had been rescued however, I know that they would have never paid me the same respect. They already managed to hide my mate from me once. I was not going to allow them to do it again. I still remember the gutwrenching pain I felt when I found out she had been sent away. This was also the time when Trent became darker and more evil. However his intentions were not clear until he turned 16 and went off the wagon.

I can only hope that he is the infertile twin. I do not want his babies growing inside my mate. The baby or babies would be dark and sinister such as he is.

***Flashback*** (Brocks P.O.V aged 16)

I opened the front door threw my gym bag on the floor went to the kitchen. I was planning on making a sandwich however i was interupted by the sounds of a female whimpering. I used my enhanced hearing to listen in.

I found the source very quickly. Trents bedroom. I could hear the sounds of two beating hearts. One beating faster than the other. Obviously Trent but, the other was slow indicating that the whimpering was coming from a human.

I darted up the stairs and knocked over my mothers most expensive vase in my haste. Our entire pack knows that Trent can not be trusted with humans. He has the sick need to hurt them and intimidate them severly.

I growled upon realising the door was locked. With the thought of a poor defenceless girl inside ony mind i threw my body at the door breaking it in two. I gagged at the sight before me. A young girl only about the age of 17 was hanging from the roof by her wrists, stark naked and limp. I saw blood pouring from all parts of her body. I searched for the wounds but realised it was inevitable. The girl was dead. My 16 year old twin brother had murdered a 17 year old. How could he possibly do such a thing? I am sickened to my stomach.