Arnav: in car, resting. 

Lavanya went from there to see her lovely husband.

Khushi: then how come you are apart from them, Arnav? She asked looking straight at him.

Sheetal: he was the one who gave me the ring and let me know what all they were talking, Khushi.

Arnav: yeah... he said not looking at Khushi. 

Khushi felt something fishy, she excusing herself from her friends went and stood beside Aman and made Arnav to free him. She pulled him aside and made him to sit on one of the couches then sat next to him giving some water to him.

Khushi: what happened Aman bhai? 

Arnav looked at other side and then joined the others at the table next to where Khushi sat before.

Aman: liar. 

Khushi: what? 

Aman: Arnav was the one who started the conversation asking the experience of married life and we were advising Akash the same, but then later he asked that won't the time be waste in such talks.

Khushi: what? I mean, what talks? 

Aman: all those lovey dovey... 

Khushi: he said it's a waste of time?

Aman: yeah. He said but mentally was laughing, as he just wanted to take revenge for making them to be caught by his wife.

What happened was that, Aman and NK thought of having before Akash's marriage as they won't be getting time later to even chit chat freely. So they made Akash to sit in the middle of them and started telling him by making up story like women wants husbands full attention, they become very possessive about them etc etc... they included Arnav and he too agreed and then thought of time for some fun he dialed Sheetal's number and putted it on the table before them, which was completely unaware for Aman and NK until Sheetal came there angrily and then started hitting the two. Then asked Arnav to join her and him too started and Akash too started hitting them.

They both came to the dining table and place themselves next to each other and then the table was filled by the sitting pattern like the couple sitting beside them.

The new guests were feeling awkward and then felt to be blessed to even come across some people/family like them.

Anjali: so Khushi, what was the surprise you are planning to give to all of us?

Khushi: you said it Di, that it's a surprise then how come I'm going to say it?

Payal: Khushi yaar, please. You know right? I can't have a peaceful sleep if I don't get to know...

Khushi: anyway no one of us is going to sleep then chill. She said casually having her supper.

Arnav: meaning? 

Khushi: like always, night out on the terrace... as we all do before every function.

Aman: no ways... please take me out of it. 

NK: me too... 

Khushi: come on guys... now don't be spoilt sports.

NK: did you see what your laad governor do to us?

Aman: after that too you are expecting us to be in?

Lavanya: that's ridiculous... that was your fault.

Khushi: fine... is there any other who wants to draw back?

Except Lavanya, Payal, Anjali and Sheetal others lifted hands.

The girls were like "WHAT" 

Arnav: are you mad? I know that your screws of that mind are loosened but didn't know that it got lost somewhere...

Khushi: what do you mean, Mr. Raizada? 

Arnav: I mean, come on Khushi, tomorrow is going to be the hectic day for us then how come you people are thinking to night out by just doing nothing but gossip...

Anjali: Chote? That's not fair...

Khushi: at least it's better than your bachelor's party... she retorted him.

Arnav: did you ever enter anyone's bachelor party? No na? Then don't talk about it.

Nani: why do you people always be in a ready to fight mode? We have function tomorrow at least now learn behave how to behave? She said irritatingly.

Garima: and there will be no night out today. All are going to be up by 5in the morning.

Mami: should be down by 6 as we all need to go to temple for the puja...

The girls face dropped... seeing them, boys laughed. 

After sometime, 

Khushi's friends bid bye to everyone by thanking them al for such an evening and dinner.

Next day, 

As asked Payal, Sheetal, Lavanya woke up by 5 but Khushi was still sleeping. These four shared Payal's room.

They got freshen up then by looking at the time showing 5:30, Payal woke up Khushi and asked to get up. She woke and with the same sleepy mood she left to her and lay down on her bed.

Arnav who come GR, to give them a ride to the temple for the ladies by 6, went to Khushi's room after checking that she hasn't in the down. He knocked but the door was open, he came in and saw that the madam was sleeping happily cuddling to her pillow.

He tempted to see her like that but them stayed back from doing so and looked around thinking how to wake her up then he saw the jug of water beside the bed and remembered how she once woke him up by splashing the water on him.

He first sprinkled some water on her face and she just covered her face by her palm. He then reversed the jug on her face making her to jerk up for her sleep and scream on top of her voice.