Chapter 56 - Stay safe sweetheart.

I'm packed, only a change of clothes, passport and money, money was hidden in secret compartments, as was my mobile and MP3 player.

Fred was heading out the door, "Stay safe sweetheart." He kisses me on the cheek. Fred looks hurt and concerned.

"I'll be fine, I've done nothing wrong, I love you." I smile.

"I love you too baby." Off he goes. Closing the door I make a sandwich and a coffee.

1pm, everything is clean, just as I sit on the sofa there is a knock at the door, standing up I walk and open the door, there stands Felix, "Afternoon Felix." I smile.

"Good afternoon Ara," Felix smiles, "are you ready?"

I grab my bag, "Ready." Locking up I put the keys in my pocket.

I'm shopping with Sebastian. I'm scattered. My friend is leaving. If only for a few days, I’m terrified.I pushed the carriage up, and down the aisle ways. Slowly looking at each item. Sebastian babbled as I walked. 

"Hello there handsome." An elderly woman smiled at him as we past. He grinned at her, then looked at me. 

"Why hey there. You married? If so I could change your mind." I whipped around, and Travis was smirking. 

"Clown." I shook my head. 

He laughed hugging me. "I saw you, decided to join you. Hi buddy."Sebastian smiled. "So lunch? What are we having?" 

I shook my head, "I'm not hungry." 

He sighed, "You have to eat." I kept pushing the carriage.

"So Felix, how are we getting to Volterra?" 

Felix spoke softly, "Private plane, Aro insisted upon it, we do not have to go far, if you feel tired I can carry you." He smiled.

"I'm sure I'll be fine but thank you for the offer," remembering, "Felix before we go I want to text Leah." 

Felix nodded, "Of course."

I grabbed the phone out of my bag and text, "Hey lovely, we are just heading off, I wanted to text you, please do not worry, also please eat, I love you to the moon and beyond, I will text you when I return, say hi to Hunter for me and give Sebastian a kiss from me, love you my sister, Ara xxx." I look at Felix, "Ok let's go." With that we were gone, on our way to the plane.

My phone vibrated, and I read her text. Travis hugged me, "Hey its ok." I leaned over kissing Sebastian. "She'll be ok. I promise." I started pushing the carriage. Travis walked with me.

Boarding the plane, the air smells of vanilla, "Nice touch." I wink at Felix.

"Again Aro's idea, food is available for your consumption." He helped me into my seat.

"Right now I could do with getting some sleep." I reply.

In an instant Felix was up, he helped me out of my seat, into one of the huge comfy chairs, "You can sleep there, it's comfortable, do not fear sweet Ara, you are in safe hands." Felix touched my cheek.