Chapter 29 - Pisa is breathtaking in many ways.

We were relaxing, well attempting to. Hunter noticed the tension in my shoulders, and the rigidness of my body. "Leah talk to me now. I know you all to well."

I looked at him, "A vampire bought us the food. Her name is Ara. She's a medical examiner. It was like talking to Carlisle."

Hunter stared at me.

"I was nauseated, and she came over and comforted me. Peppermint tea she said works. Bruschetta was too heavy." I looked at him, gauging for a reaciton.

He nodded slowly, "Wow. How did you know?"

I took in a deep breath, and spoke calmly, "Her contact fell out. She has the same colored eyes as a vegetarian vampire."

Hunter rubbed the back of his neck, then his face. "So she's no threat?"

I shook my head, "No actually quite caring." I tried to reassure him.

Hunter sat down, looking at me, "Could that be the feeling you had?"

I nodded, "I'm willing to bet money on it."

He nodded, "Well at least we know she's vegetarian, and doesn't appear to pose any threat." I nodded, yawning. Hunter kissed my forehead, and went to set up a movie for us. I grabbed my journal, and wanted to write an entry. I ended up looking back at my previous entries.

December 3rd, 2012

I want it all to stop. That's just it. I'm so nauseated, and I'm exhausted. I can't even write. This is ridiculous.

December 15th, 2012

I've been Leah Emerson for one week now. It feels absolutely amazing. I've worked three shifts, and I'm doing better. Hunter told me all the students cheered, when they found out about the wedding. People at work asked. It was absolutely perfect. I couldn't have asked for a better ceremony. I just wish my dad was there. I miss him so much. Right now Hunter's, hanging with Travis and they're laughing. I'm curled up in the sunroom.

December 24th, 2012

I'm at the Cullen's with the entire family. This song has come on, and it's like a moment was sparked. It's called My Love by Sia. Hunter just looked at me, and it's as though he just couldn't stop looking at me. He moved quietly across the room, and sat beside me, and gently held me, and rubbed my stomach. Everyone watched quietly. It was so surreal. Hunter went to bed, and I'm up by the fire. They're setting it up for when everyone arrives in the morning.I didn't buy any gifts for anyone. It's just because I've been exhausted. I feel horrible.

Hunter walked up behind me, and kissed my neck. "Come join me baby." He took the journal closing it, and set it down.

"Are you ok?" I asked looking up into his blue eyes.

He smiled, "Why of course. Why wouldn't I be?" He knelt down beside me, "Are you ok?" He gently touched my stomach, and I nodded. "You're quiet, and that worries me baby."

I smiled, "I'm just a bit warn down. Emotionally, and physically."

Hunter sighed.

I gently stroked his cheek, "Baby this is natural with pregnancy."

He smiled, then looked at me, "Alright so how about we rest, for the night. Tomorrow some more sightseeing? We leave on the 31st. I'm sorry it's so short."

I shook my head, "No it's a perfect amount of time." He smiled, and stood up, helping me up.

The night passed, and I sat up quickly. A cold sweat covered me, and I looked around the dark room.