Chapter 47 - Premptive "Happy" Halloween

I pulled over to an empty parking space. I pulled out my phone, and dialed Emmett.

"Hey there mama wolf. What's up?" Emmett grinned.

"Can, can you, can you come to Port Angeles?" My voice was trembling. I was stuttering.

"Yeah. Where are you? Are you ok?" Emmett's usually casual voice was stern, with concern.

"I'm three blocks from my grocery store. I, I can't drive." I had my head against the steering wheel. My body was trembling. Sebastian was safe, and sound. He was asleep in his car seat.

"What happened? Are you ok?" He asked again.

"I had an anxiety attack or something. I saw this car accident unfold, in my head. I can't drive anymore. I have the car on so it's warm. The baby is asleep." I clutched my phone.

"Yeah, Edward, and I are on our way. See you soon." He hung up, and sat quietly.

Next I sent Hunter a text

"My brothers are coming to drive me home." I hit send

He replied within seconds, "Why? Is everything ok?"

I wrote back, "Had an anxiety attack. I will explain when you get home. We're ok. I'm just too shaky to drive."

He wrote back, "Alright. Go home. Get some rest, and have lunch. I will be home early. I don't have a last period class. I love you."

I smiled, and wrote back, "I love you too."

I dozed off in the car, with the doors locked. Emmett knocked on the glass. I unlocked the door, and stepped out. I hugged him tightly.

"Hey you're ok. You're both ok." Edward walked over, and looked in the back.

"He's still asleep. Let's get you both home." He smiled, and returned to his car.

Emmett opened my door for me, and I climbed in. He walked around, and climbed in. "Alright home we go." he grinned shifting the car into gear, and we were on our way.

"Trick or Treat?" A little minion is holding out their pumpkin pale to collect candy.

"Here you go sweetheart. Happy Halloween." I place the piece of candy in the bucket, then shut the door.

"How do humans eat this stuff?" Emmett is loud, and I roll my eyes.

"How do vampires eat this stuff?" I hold up Sebastian's stuffed animal of a bear.

Emmett gives me a devilish grin, "Easy. Here Mr. Bear. I have some honey for you."

I laugh, shaking my head.

"Oh that's such a lie. We tell the bears we have Eeyore, Rabbit, or Tigger." Edward smirked.

I just shake my head, "So why do I have my two brothers here babysitting me?" I sit down, curling up.

Emmett walked over, and sat down beside me, putting his arm around my shoulder, "Well, Hunter was taking care of some things at the book store. Plus total strangers knocking at your door. Plus earlier, just put you on the family radar."

Edward smiled, "Hunter didn't want you home completely alone. Just in case trick, or treaters came. If Sebastian needed you, once of us," Edward smirked, "primarily I could hand out candy."

The girls all decided to go out together. I wasn't in the mood. Renesmee, had gone to a party with Jacob on the reservation. Carlisle, and Esme had the house to themselves, and Jasper was away with some business to attend to.