Chapter 3

It's been a month guys, corona has hit Sydney and has spread to my local public school (I don't go here tho) and we in isolation and not about to see the light of day, but lucky you guys I'm going to get my ass to up date :)))))

-----

"Y-you're R-revel?" I stutter out. I point to the boy.

"(Y/n)!!!" He cries.

That's definitely him. 

"Did you grow into human size?!" I blurt out. He sniffles.

"Umhn, after you became god, I became a seraph, I'm suppose to help you in achieving..." Revel pauses for a moment, I raise a brow.

"In achieving...?" I trail.

"Now that I think about, I think you have a specific task but I forgot." He mutters as he stares at the ground in deep thought.

"DON'T YOU 'I THINK' ME! THIS COULD BE REALLY IMPORTANT OR LEAD TO ETERNAL DAMNATION IN THIS WORLD! THINK REVEL! THHHIINNNKKK!" I shake him back and forth.

"I-I don't r-re-mem-b-ber!" He sputters out, I shake my head and look back at the enemy.

"There's no time for this, let's defeat him and hurry to the capital.Revel, get back." I shout.

"You dare ignore me, you petty hu-" The elf gasps as I prepare my grimoire.

"Your magic, such divine magic- how is this- you can't be-" He stutters out.

No wait. What is this?! My body is acting on it's own again!

My arm unwilling raises it self, my mouth moves and my voice flies out.

"Divine Magic:ריין רייניקונג"

My voice was monotone, no tone or feeling.

Why does this happen to me?!

"Y-you really are...!" The enemy stutters as light flies out of hand and forms a thin circle around the enemy, it quickly becomes small and goes through into the man's body, he screams as light pours out of his eyes and mouth.

"Y-you're the...!" The enemy blurts out before collapsing onto the floor.

I did it...?

The thing controlling my body fades away but I could still feel it inside of me, I sigh in relief as I control my own body again.

What was that...? There's something inside of me. I can't tell what it is and it's making me perform these spells.

I shake my head and look back at my family. Everyone cheers as the children run towards me. Arlu runs up to me and I open my arms for a hug.

"(Y/n)!!" She yells with a big smile.

"Arlu, I missed you!" I smile warmly as she lays her head on my chest, I pick her up and embrace the cuddle.

"Hey Sister Lily, long time no see." I smile as she smiles back with Asta screaming 'I missed you's at her.

Arlu looks over and jumps from my arms.

"Father! Asta, Yuno and (Y/n) were so cool!" She exclaims. I chuckle as I walk next to Yuno.

"Big Bro Yuno, aren't your ear kinda pointy?"Nash asks.