Chapter 5

clarifying that i pumped out a whole dang book ( book 1) bc of a black clover hype phase, and now i think i'll try to slip back onto the second book ( mainly bc i have nothing to do for the next 6 days before my school term starts)

but since the completion of the first book, i am now in my last year of highschool and i will be ascending to the scary world of where i absolutely have zero time to write leisurely, but lets enjoy it while it lasts dear reader-tan. 

ahem last chapter was posted april 8, 2021— its 2022 now (TvT)

-

A large dark spatial portal suddenly rips the space in front of the floating castle, our attention draws to it as magic sweeps; shredding the space, a portal as large if not larger than the floating castle.

This magic...it's a little unpleasant...

I stiffen a little as something began to emerge from it. 

Enemy reinforcements...? No...

I draw my attention back to the cult elves in front of me.

They look just as surprised as I am...!

I raise my hand, their attention whipping back to me.

Now..

"To do what I promised."I whisper as magic swept into my palm.

I don't want to hurt you...but you're leaving me no choice....!

Patri's eyes glower, before dulling. The glint of leniency leaving his orbs. His lips purse.

"Even you, who was mentioned by the prophecy, intend to get into my way.

NOW!

"Heavenly Sky Magic: Laced Sacrifice!"In a flash I twist my hips, bolting from the position charging towards him. His eyes widen, I sense the magic that swept into his palm at the same time, large translucent glowing hands emerged from the ground, locking together in a prayer position with Patri in the centre; locking his movements.

Our lips move, chanting the deciding spell.

"Light Creation Magic: Bright Judgement Whip."

"Heavenly Sky Magic: Messiah's Faith and Salvation ."

Light erupts from both our sides, a bright whip slashes across the sky, I block it with the light sword that I had created from magic as the other swords floating in the air gun from Patri. My ears perk up at the loud crash and cracking sound behind me.

I scowl as I dodge the light whip again, it recoils in a flash, deflecting the blades that guns for Patri.

Homing.

The swords that deflect swivel and turn, continuing to aim for Patri relentlessly.

"Patri!" A voice yells out loudly as I spot three figures soaring across the plateau towards us.

"Stay back!" Patri yells as the two figures halt. I peer behind him, the figures meeting my eyes.

Gauche and Marie...and the Coral Peacocks captain...Dorothy...!