"Are you still upset with me?"

Taehyung smile at his scared face to relax him. He shake his head looking at him lovingly.

"I am not"

"I am sorry for hurting you, it was never my intention to make you upset. I just want you to be happy and free. Didn't realize what i was saying when i said those words that i can't even imagine." He looks at him guiltly, hearing the pain in his voice.

"I am sorry too jungkook, i overreacted. I should've understand you but i hurt you instead." He said remebering the night when he ignored the sobs and leave him.

"I deserved it" he said smiling sadly.

"No, you never deserve something like this. You deserve me and my love. You hear me you deserve all the love in the world and it still not enough." Taehyung said more like ordering him and jungkook chuckled with tears and grab his hands that was cupping his face and leaned into it more.

"Thankyou for loving me so much, i don't know what i would do without you. You are my only reason to be happy and loved. My only reason to smile everyday. You make me feel so many emotions that i don't know how to explain. I never thought i can be this happy in my life but you prove that wrong. You make me the happiest person. I really love you so much please don't ever leave me even if i told you, always be with me. I need you in my life to make me sane. To make me peaceful." He said with so much love in his voice and the adorning soft eyes that hold his world made taehyung heart back flips in a good way.

"I love you so much, my sunshine" his bunny smile showing how happy he is.

"I-i was not ready for this..Oh god you need to stop attacking me with so much love, atleast give me a hint so i can prepare myself. I am flustered and it's not fair" taehyung dramatically sigh.

"I love you too my babybun, my bunny, my hubby, my everything."

And taehyung kissed his face everywhere giggling happily making jungkook smile in content.

Jungkook stopped his kissing assault and looks at him with a bunny smile and then attached his lips to his plump one.

The kiss was soft and gentle. Dripping with so much love and happiness. taehyung pull jungkook fully down on his body encourage him to kiss more. They both missed each other even if it was just a day, they can't live without each other even for an hour, always wants to feel their presence.

"Please promise to never fought again, it was one hell of a day and i don't want to live that hell again" jungkook pleaded when they pull away for breath.

"Hmm promise, it was a torture to can't feel your strong arms around me while sleeping to feel the protection"

Jungkook lay on his back and pull taehyung into his body made him rest his head on his chest and wrap his arms around him tightly, feeling contented and complete having taehyung with him and in his arms.
_________________________________

The day after their fight both became more clingy and lovey dovey it's not like they were not before. It became more hard now when jungkook has to go to office but both at peace now thinking they will have the time all to themselves on honeymoon which they are waiting eagerly.

Taehyung was going for a shopping with his friends for their honeymoon, jungkook wanted to come but he has to settle his work to take the 2 weeks off.

"Don't take much since we are going to shop their too" taehyung was asking for some hints as to where the destination is so he can buy clothes for there but jungkook simply told him not to buy the clothes as they were gonna shop there.

"So you are not going to tell me huh" taehyung huffed.

Jungkook came to him and peck his pouty lips and caged his waist in his arms and smile teasingly and said. "No"

Taehyung look away from him still pouting which he look adorable. After their fight taehyung is the one who became more clingy, always giving a hard time when he has to go for work, or want his attention on him, kissess him more now and hugs damn he always wants jungkook hugs to feel his warmth in his safe place which is jungkook.

And who is jungkook to complain, dang you don't know how much he loves it when taehyung wants his all attention on him or whinning for his kissess or hugs.

"Aww my sunshine~." Jungkook teasingly awwed him and nuzzle into his cheeks and kissed it multiple times until the smile spread on to his bread cheeks.

"That's my bub" he kissess his nose and smile whippedly.

"Shut up" taehyung hugged his waist and hide his face in his neck contented when jungkook hugged him more tightly.

"I can't wait for these 3 days to be gone fastly so i can have you all to myself" he muttered in his neck.

"You don't know how much i want to just go right now with you" jungkook whispered kissing the corner of his cheeks near his ear again and again.

"Ah yeah, i forgot" jungkook broke the hug and pick his wallet get the credit card and gave it to taehyung.

"Why are you giving me this, i have my own money with me"

"Nope you are using mine and that's it" he argue.

"But guk--"

"No buts wats, i am your husband and my everything is yours including money. You should asked for it because it's your right and plus i have no one to spend this much money that are in my account for years except you" he said and kissed his forehead.

Taehyung smiles at him lovingly and peck his lips.

"You know you are the best husband in the world"

Jungkook chuckled and kissed him goodbye and taehyung went to the mall to meet his friends.
_________________________________

*Fluff fluff* after the fight. ;)
Thanks for reading💜

See you on next week. Bye beautiful\(^o^)/

Vote and Comment.

Hope you have a good day. Purple you💜💜

~bunnies~