Chapter 5 - Love Handles 2.0 (Part 1)

The sunlight came into her room, lighting up the surroundings. Chloe grunted and tried to close her eyes for a little bit more time for sleep, but it was hopeless. She tried to stand up but felt a strong hand pinning her back to her last position. She shot her eyes open and turned around to see someone she didn't expect at all. Lucifer. She looked back at her clothing and she thanked God that she didn't do it yesterday. Lucifer had snuggled his nose deep into her hair and wasn't letting go of her.

"Lucifer" She shook him. "I need to get up."

"Please, just five more minutes, love." He grunted and tightened the hold of her waist and buried himself even deeper.

She didn't have a choice, did she? She snuggled closer to his chest and buried her face in the crook of his neck, kissing him gently. Lucifer hummed in approval, but a loud male scream shot both of them wake and sat on the bed.

"What the fuck is going on!?" Zen continued his scream as he was watching in horror as his sister was sleeping with another man. Chandler was just standing there, smiling, but his smile seemed kinda forced.

"Could you please stop screaming Zen?" Chloe shook her head and brushed her sleepy eyes.
"Not until you tell me why the fuck I find my sister hugging a MAN in HER bed!" Zen chirped, half happy, half horrified.
"It's nothing. Really I can assu-"
"Me and the Detective are dating, so there is not a problem for me to touch her." Lucifer said very seriously and hugged her even more. Chloe's cheeks flushed bright red but she didn't get out of his hold.
"This is the worst day of my life. My sister got a lover before me. This must be a nightmare." Zen said as he pulled his hair. He was kinda dramatic person so this didn't surprise Chloe at all.
"Come on Zen. This day was coming. Afterall, look at her. She has grown up. Anyway, Chloe, do you wish for your breakfast to be served here?" Chandler asked and shot up smirk at her face.
"You are unbelievable."
"What can I say, we are the same, bumping head." Chandler chuckled.
"Jerk." Chloe rolled her eyes.

Chandler got hold of his brother who was now like a pale dramatic statue and left Lucifer and Chloe alone in the room. Lucifer let a deep chuckle escape his chest.

"Bumping head. I never thought of naming you like that. It suits you." Lucifer chuckled.
"Yeah, yeah, laugh. It's very funny, you are a bad devil." She pouted.
"Ooh, I like that, I can't wait to hear those words when I get inside of you."
Her cheeks got even redder after that and with a quick movement she escaped Lucifer's grip and stood to the door.
"Let's get down for breakfast, shall we?"
"Aww, I thought we were having our breakfast here." Lucifer pouted. That was the most adorable pout ever. Like someone got rid of his toy.
"Maybe when we have more.. private time." She winked at him. If he was gonna play those games with her, so be it. She was happy to join him.
She opened the door and got down to the living room. She already saw Zen and Chandler sitting, as Zen was desperately eating his toast, and Chandler was reading something as always. This brought memories to her when they were kids. Zen used to be the responsible one, and Chandler more childish. But with the time both of them switched their roles.
Chloe shook her head and sat down and grabbed her plate full of strawberries. She wanted to eat less and more healthy, which earned a big grumping towards the two brothers. They wanted their sister to eat enough, because she already had the beautiful body and look she needed. But they didn't bother her much after she started this routine. Lucifer got down, with his suit, looking devilishly handsome as always and sat next to Chloe as he openly stared at her.

"So, who will be the first one to spill." Chandler stated.

Lucifer and Chloe exchanged looks and as if they were talking on a telepathic level, they agreed she will talk.

"Well Lucifer is my partner I have been working with-"

With that Zen shot a glare and immediately stood and got hold of his collar.

"You cheap son of a bitch. How could you leave her?"
"First I am not cheap, come on stop with that. Second I don't think it's in your authority to ask me. And afterall I settled the things now so you might wanna release me. I am containing myself because you are some kind of Chloe's brother."
"Stop!" Chandler yelled.
Zen immediately pulled him down and glanced at Chloe who was giving him a death glare.
"You must be more mature Zen. Afterall you do not know the whole story. Do not meddle into matters that do not involve you." Chandler calmly sipped of his cup and Zen murmured something and got back to his seat as well as Lucifer.
"What happened yesterday after we left?" Chloe started as he got a bite of one of the strawberries.
"Nothing interesting. If you do not count Jumin's outburst. He litterly jumped on one of the reporters." Zen said chuckling. Did this really entertain him?
"I don't find this funny, Zen. We will have much troubles in the company I assume?"
"Indeed. Some reporters are already outside the company so we might wanna take the back door." Chandler said.
"What about trying to get rid of the journalists with some force" Lucifer suggested.
"It will only be more terrible and they will constantly write that we are trying to cover up the truth. As for our man we are searching, we might have a lead." Chloe said and left her empty plate down.

993