Izuku Midoriya: Origin

Comincia dall'inizio

"Hey! Did I see it right, there is a kid who possesses some ice powers like mine?!" Esdeath asked in shock.

"Yeah, he is. You will know him soon." Akainu said.

"Who is that tall bulky man?" Akame asked.

"That is the strongest hero, the number one hero, All Might." Asta replied.

"Strongest hero? Amazing..." Najenda uttered in amazement.

"So that blonde kid was Izuku's childhood friend, if I'm right?" Seryu asked.

"Yes he is. And he is such a monster, if I'm going to be asked." Saitama said.

"But... you are a monster, as well." Asta whispered.

"I know and could you just shut up?" Saitama said.

"So there are many kids with some potential in themselves. This show is a good feed for us to know more about them before we meet them soon." Najenda said.

"Yes they are. And also, the villains are also monstrous as well. So better watch out for them in this show." Akainu said.

"We will." Ogre said.

"It all began in China, in Qingqing City. There was news that a baby that gave off light was born. His "Papa" can be seen was shocked for what he just saw.

"Ever since then, superpowers were discovered in various places, and tims passed without the cause being identified. Before we knew it, the supernatural became normal, and dreams became reality. The world has become a superhuman society, and about 80% of the world's population now has some kind of special trait.

In this world swirling with chaos, the profession that everyone once dreamed about and admired came into the limelight." Izuku narrated as All Might can be seen walking and now being shined by the light.

"80% of the population? So mostly all humans have powers, right?" Tatsumi asked.

"Yeah. Some don't know how to use their quirks properly. Some use it for their wants and crimes. But the Number one hero didn't let them do their wishes." Asta said.

"Everyone can be a hero in here if they know how they'll use it!" Leone said.

"But, there is a process on how you will become a hero, as a legit one." Akainu said.

The villain roars and bashes his hands through the electrical component and the people were afraid for it to fall into them.

"That profession is... " Izuku narrated as a hero runs towards the falling debris and punches his fists together and catches the debris with his power.

"Oh, it's Death Arms! He carries out justice through his great physical strength. The Punching Hero!" One citizen said as Death Arms now is being introduced.

"Death Arms? What a cool name!" Bols said.

"That sounds good but not as magnificent as I thought." Dr. Stylish said.

A water fence can be seen being formed by another hero and everyone was amazed on it.

"Everyone, this is dangerous. Stay back, stay back!" The hero said.

"The rescue specialist, Backdraft, is here, too!" One citizen said and the hero now is being introduced as Backdraft.

"Backdraft? Look, he can create water from his hands! So cool!" The Emperor said.

"They're so amazing!" Chelsea said.

"But man, turning into a monster's an amazing Quirk. What did he do?" One citizen asked.