Chapter 43: Night [M]

Start from the beginning

This is so embarrassing.

"I-I'm gonna leave you two.", Lisa murmured beside me, she looked at me with apologizing eyes. But I didn't want her to think I'm blaming her for getting caught, because what we're doing earlier is something I want to do with her also.

So I smiled at her and gave her peck, before nodding. She looked like she didn't expect me to do that, but after snapping out of her trance, she flashes me a smirk. And gave me a peck as well, before she started to stride towards Inna, and slightly bowing at eonni before she goes back to the living room.

And after she disappears from the kitchen, my best friend narrowed her eyes at me. Giving me that suspiciously gaze.

I bit my lip and tries to avert my eyes off her. Because I don't know how am I gonna explain what she saw.

But then I heard footsteps, approaching me. And to my shock, Inna tilt her head to make eye contact with me, which caught me off guard.

"What was that? If I didn't come here are you two gonna have sex here in my kitchen?"

She questioned me with so much amusement.

My brows furrowed, I knew she's gonna ask me that. So I shook my head, as I denied her accusation.

"No, we're not.", I simply answered her with a straight face.

"Jieunah, I know you since forever. I know when you're lying."

Inna replied, and still not letting me escape the fact that we are caught in the act.

I huffed in defeat, holding my head.

"Oh my God, I can't believe you have this naughty side of yours.", Inna exclaimed.

But I quickly covered her mouth out of panic, and look at her with pleading eyes asking her to lower her voice.

"Eonni~, eomma is just outside. Please lower your voice.", I replied begging her with pouted lips. And Inna immediately nod and zipped her mouth, giving me an ok sign.

As much as I wanted to deny it, Inna wouldn't stop bothering me about it. So I gave up and sighed.

"Aigoo, you really are a grown-up woman now Jieunah. Oh my, I'm sorry, I'm still not used to see you having an intimate moment like that. I actually have never imagined you'll be kissing someone so aggressively like that."

Inna mumbled with a gush, which made me bury my face over my palm in embarrassment.

"And oh, your fiancée looks really hot while kissing you, I kinda get it why you'd let her get her way with you anytime she wants."

She added, and I could only heave as I agree with her. "Eonni, please don't remind me. I know I shouldn't be easily get swayed, but-"

"But she's just so irresistible?"

Inna continues on my behalf and chuckled annoyingly. I know she's teasing me, but she got exactly what I want to say.

My lips pursed, "She is, and I'm not gonna deny that. But can we not talk about the kiss? Because I'm already too embarrassed being caught eonni~"

I said with a whine, and started to do what I'm supposed to do here and that is to get the cupcakes out of the oven and bring it to outside.

And I also wanted to change our topic, because the last thing I want to confess now is how Lisa went beyond just kissing. I hope Inna would not ask about that.

"Ok, fine I won't ask you about the kiss."

"Good."

"Instead, I'm gonna ask you how's the first time?"