[♡]-bts.

TAEKOOK
6 years.

"hyung i don't think this is safe- i mean, yoongi hyung is right there-" jungkook panics, they were going to the practice room but there was yoongi, blocking the door.

"shh, let's call hoseok hyung.." taehyung proceeds to leave kook alone. jungkook was literally frozen in his place, he was scared. "hey koo, don't worry~"

hoseok appears with taehyung. "yoongi, yoongi wake up, our two maknaes want to go into the practice room." hoseok shakes yoongi, the older groans. "yoongi, i'm gonna kiss you if you don't move. i know you're awake."

yoongi bolts up and moves his chair, still getting a peck on the cheeks from hoseok. "you shithead, you're lucky i love you."
yoongi lightly slaps hoseoks arm. the two enter the room and thanked hoseok.

"hyung, why'd you pull me in here anyway!?" jungkook asked, taehyung kisses him. "you know kook, it's been 6 years ever since our debut and i just, i love you jungkook."

jungkook tears up. he hugs taehyung, completely embracing the slightly smaller boy. "hyung, i love you too..." jungkook kisses taehyungs cheek, making tae blush hard.

"we should get going before namjoon hyung walks into us again." tae holds kooks hand and walked out. "taehyung, before you leave, promise me you're going to marry jungkook in the future, okay?" yoongi said, taehyung smiled. "sure hyung."

hello, i'm crying this is cringey-
anygays, my oneshots will be short
also
i'm getting bias wrecked alot lately--

anygays ily guys