"Monty would know what to say." Murphy input as they began to spread out. "He should be here."

"He is." Nia said calmly with a smile before she began to separate her fingers from Bellamy.

With Monty on their minds, Clarke went to speak up. "He already said it, 'Do better there.' so let's do better." She phrased using Monty's words from the video.

Nia could understand the sentiment of what she was implying but not everyone had to same option as Shaw was quick to speak out. "That's easy to say, but talk is cheap."

With the doorship closed, the group began to make their journey through the new terrain. Shaw leading the way towards the beacon while the rest of them looked around in wonderment and curiosity. All of them wondering if this planet could be their home.

Back on the mothership, Nia stood back and watched Abby prepare for the surgery that they would do on Kane. Abby took a dig at her relationship with Octavia as she asked questions about the newest procedure. The doctor then instructed her to wake the rest of Skaikru for their blood but making sure to instruct the girl not to wake the person that everyone didn't want awaken. But Niylah wasn't phased by the institutions and she had already given some. Instead she walked to do what she was told keeping the one task to herself.

When Niylah reached the cryobay she went to do the first task she was instructed to do. Her movements quick as she though of someone coming in and stopping her. But her breathing evened out when the pod opened and Octavia's eyes opened.

"Happy resurrection day." She simply stated as Octavia looked toward her. But her facial expressions we're enough to give her away.

"What's wrong?" The brown haired girl asked as she sat up slightly.

She didn't receive an answer but instead followed the eyes of her friend and she looked to the empty pod. But instead of seeing her brother inside or even in the room awaking others, she was met with only one person. Her head quickly looked to the pod beside him and sure enough that pod was empty too. Her heartbeat quicken as she looked onto the next but that pod remained untouched. Atlas and the girls remained untouched as they were frozen in their sleep.

But why would the two pods that held the people who were important to her be empty? What could have happened during their long sleep that caused for certain people to be awake and not the rest?

"Come on, I'll explain it while I draw some blood." Niylah spoke up offering to help the girl down and gather her bearings.

But before they could move further, a person entered the room making Niylah tense as she thought they had been caught. But instead of the person yelling at Niylah, he simply stepped forward and nodded to the two.

"Good, she's awake. There is alot she needs to know. Nia is counting on all of us." His words shocked them both.

Niylah let out a breath when she figured out that he wasn't there to scowl her but instead was only doing what he was instructed as well. Octavia realized that Niylah simply didn't wake her because she wanted to but because someone else wanted her awake. Either way the three knew that this action wasn't going to have the best reaction.

On the ground, the group had just broken through the treeline as they gathered on a beach area. "Looks like we found our water source." Bellamy stated before they all looked out over the water and what lied beyond. The scene more beautiful than they could've imagined.

"Now that's a view." Bellamy commented and nobody could disagree.

Mountains surrounded the lake and spread as far as they could see and beyond their peaks. On the left side was a blue planet that had a slight ring around it. On the right a red sun glowed at them.