Complicated (Raven Branwen)

She'd managed to sweep you off your feet from day one.

You'd been someone who worked independently, often on the road traveling around and doing as you pleased, taking up random jobs to make money. You'd been rather mysterious in her eyes, and she was much the same in yours. You'd spotted the raven watching you from afar in all different types of terrains, recognizing it as the same one and sensing something different from it; you could never pinpoint why it stuck out to you so much as birds often frequented forests, but in the end, Raven's staking you out proved to be a worthwhile experience.

Running into the Grimm wasn't an unusual experience and though you'd had a bit of informal training, it was obvious to Raven that you weren't a fighter. She had thought of you as weak and defenseless and had decided to show mercy, that's how she rationalized her decision to save your life before you'd become food. You could join her clan or you could turn down her generous offer and go die in the woods... your decision to join her clan was only common sense.

She had clearly invested interest in you as a person but no one was brave enough to voice her clear favoritism for you and she was likely to deny it regardless of someone pointing it out to her. She trained you on how to fight and if you were a hopeless case in that regard, she'd at least teach you to be smart and charismatic enough to get out of a fight. But you wouldn't have to worry about that as long as she was around.

When she first revealed her secret to you about her magical transformation a lot of things began to make sense and she patiently waited for you to respond to this revelation, knowing you weren't stupid enough to not put two and two together. When you choose to stay with the clan, to stay with her, it makes her happier than she'd been in years; she doesn't voice this to you even if she wished she could show her emotions better, instead letting you know you made the right decision once again before she retreats back to her solitude.

From that day she first laid eyes on you, you and Raven were tied together, by fate or choice you didn't really know (nor did you care).