After parking his bike in the garage he enters his house.

He calmly opens the door of his room to find his angel sleeping prettily, he locks it and walks up to his skybag which Taehyung prepared, he packed a lot of things from clothes to toothbrush and jungkook was amazed to see that tae already prepared his bag, a smile instantly makes it way up to Jungkook's lips. He places his stuff he bought from pharmacy inside the little section that was meant for small objects.

Sighing ,he gets up after closing the bag and enters the bathroom. Like always he takes a shower and changes into his grey sweats.

He plops down on his bed and as soon as he does Tae's sleep gets disturbed and he wakes up knowing that Jungkook is back,he rubs his eyes a little and crawls his way to where jungkook was sitting.

He sits on jungkook's lap and hugs him, wrapping his arms around his lover's neck.

"Kookie aren't you tired, you have been working til 12 am and still not sleeping?" Tae mumbles against his neck which, for a fact, smells so good.

"Not really sugar. I'm just excited for our little vacation" jungkook giggles softly and tae could feel the vibrations of his giggle which made him smile.

"Me too, i literally shopped the whole day and i don't even know why my back is hurting" Tae whines like the little puppy he is and that always do things to his heart.

"Aww my little pup is tired, do you want me to massage your back?" jungkook asks and rubs tae's back with his hand in up and down motion.

"No it's okay, it's not a big deal. Just 3 three and a half hour and we'll be on plane" tae says and you could hear the excitement in his voice.

"I know baby, I'll make sure to make you feel so good during our vacation, it's going to be an experience of lifetime" jungkook says while running his hand through tae's fluffy hair, it was so heart touching to hear jungkook say that with so much sincerity in his words, in response tae gave a wet kiss on jungkook's neck.

"Sugar do it again" jungkook sighs softly with his eyes closed, why tae had to do it, it's already so hard to refrain the temptation of Taehyung's body and then he kisses his neck as if him snuggling wasn't already driving jungkook crazy, just the feeling of Tae's tongue on his neck drives him crazy.

"Why? Do you like it?" Tae asks in a teasing tone, enjoying Jungkook's reaction.

"Yes, now do it again" jungkook says. There was a glint of desperation in his tone and Taehyung was loving it so much.

Without any further teasing he dives back into jungkook's neck and starts leaving wet kisses all over Jungkook's smooth skin, he starts sucking on it and jungkook fists tightens, the effect tae has on jungkook is crazy.

"Better"Tae says admiring the art he made on jungkook's neck ,several hickeys littered which are very visible.

Jungkook opens his eyes and stares at Taehyung with his soft doe eyes.

"Glad to know I'm not the only possessive one" and with that Jungkook flipped them over so now Taehyung was beneath jungkook.

"Mr Jeon I'm very possessive just like you, I just have a different way to express it" Tae said gliding his index finger from Jungkook's forehead and stopping at his plump lips.

Jungkook liked the way Tae's confidence was getting more solid day by day, it made him happy to know that he might be the reason of Tae's happiness. Without wasting one more second he attacked Taehyung's neck and Tae was literally feeling like he wtaa in heaven, the sensation of Jungkook's lips sucking on his neck , collarbone is indescribable. It felt foreign but in the bestest way possible. He held back his moans because that would be embarrassing for him and jungkook knew Tae was suppressing his voice but he didn't say anything because he knows the younger is new to these things and it'll take some time, he just wanted him to feel ecstatic. He detached his lips from Tae's neck looks into his hooded eyes that were openly seducing him. He takes a look at Tae's neck and smirks after watching how good he made those fresh red hickeys.

"You make so crazy Taehyung" jungkook mumbles and rests his body on Tae who immediately wrapped his arms around Jungkook's back.

"Are you tired baby" tae whispers

"Yes" jungkook says but his voice came out muffled. Tae understood anyways and brought his right hand up to run through Jungkook's long hair.

"Ah it feels good please keep going" jungkook moans , it felt so relaxing.

"Sure bae" tae kept running his fingers through kook's hair knowing that he'll sleep now. He loves this man so much that he can't even describe, he doesn't have enough words to express his feelings for Jungkook. With a smile he kept adoring his jungkook, only 3 hours and then they'll leave for the airport.

At the moment life is treating him so well and he prays nothing but to keep him and his love safe, he hopes that they'll always be like this, like Taehyung and Jungkook.

Author's note

Hey guys how are you

Please let me know if you liked the chapter and don't forget to tell me your favorite part.

How was this chapter😏😛, there are secret codes...

And thank you so much guys for your beautiful messages on the chapter named 'help' , your support and love for me and my story makes me feel worthy and special, i am so grateful that you still love my story 🥺💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

I hope you all enjoyed the chapter.

Thank you so much for reading

I love you all so much

Please take care

Kitty Cat 😸😽🐾
...

Also time to answer Q&A's

1)"When are you both marrying?

And yeah keep smiling 💜"

A) Tae- i think after my post    graduation which will be done by next year. Yup i am gonna marry him right after i graduate.

Jungkook- we are basically married if we think about it, we live together and do stuff with each other's help, we complete each other so in my heart we are already married.

2)"Prof. Jeon what are you thinking about ur future with Taetae?"

A) i want to have kids, even now whenever i secretly see tae smile when he's writing something in his diary, i think about how we'll have 3 or 4 beautiful babies and i get a little emotional with the thought but not too much, i just want to give Taehyung everything in the world.

....