q

i ended up at the dorms and took a deep breath as i pushed the door to my room open.

"whats it matter katsu ? it's not like you really love him . besides just cuz you're soulmates doesn't mean you should be tied down to him." i stopped abruptly.

"i know bu-"

"no buts. he should understand that if he really loves you." there was silence causing me too glance up.

what i saw made my heart crash. a shirtless bakugou and a naked blond girl were making out on his bed.

i sniffled and he slowly turned to look at me with wide eyes. tears were slowly rolling down my eyes and i slowly turned and began walking away when my wrist was grabbed.

"eijiro.."

"what do you want?"i whispered without looking at the shirtless blonde.

"it's not what it looks like eiji! just come inside so we can talk about this." bakugou said in a panicky tone .

"quit calling me that!" i jerked my wrist away and turned to face him.

a few of the other students walked out of their dorms into the hallway and bakugou looked around as he tried to calm me down.

"i'm such an idiot for actually believing you would've been the one by my side through everything! but you know what ? you're just like everyone else ."

"eiji i care about you so much!"

"then why? why would you cheat on me ? are you even into guys ? did you do this to make me feel better ? because it's not working." i sobbed out as my mind was racing miles per minutes.

"i'm so sorry."

"i don't care anymore bakugou. just leave me alone. soulmates or not there should never be any fake love in a relationship." i turned and
walked away.

everyone in the halls stared at me intently as i exited the building.