I Can Be Your Lost Boy

Start from the beginning

" Whatever. I've gotten way more pussy than you." He shot back.

" Maybe... but at least I'm not a man whore. Or unfaithful." A loud gasp sounded and we all turned to see Beau's girlfriend.

" You know, I knew you were cheating on me, Beau. Thats exactly why I fucked Alex last month." She lied, glancing at Alex and I so we would know.

" Ouch. Looks like your plan backfired, Beau." Alex smirked.

" Shots fired." I laughed.

" Jack, didn't we fuck last month?" One of Alex's friends tried to defend us.

"Maybe. I don't remember everyone I fuck." I lied along.

" And there it is. Yes, Beau, I have a boyfriend... and yet I still get more ass than you." Alex stated. Beau looked pissed before leaving the room. Instantly everyone laughed. Beau's girlfriend walked over to us and hugged Alex.

"Sorry he cheated on you." He told her.

" Thanks for proving my theory. And congrats, you two." She smiled. We both smiled and walked over to a table where a few people I'd recognized who walked around with Beau were sitting.

" Way to go, Alex. You just beat Beau at his own game." Zack stated and high fived Alex. We laughed and sat down.

" So are you actually dating?" Another guy, Rian, asked.

" Yeah." Alex said with a chuckle.

" Prove it." One of the girls, who I'm pretty sure has the name Jenna, said. Alex shrugged and kissed my cheek.

" That's not proof." Zack stated. I felt a blush slowly creep up before looking at Alex. He smiled at me and kissed me quickly. All of the girls awed.

" You two know that Beau isn't gonna let this go, right?" Lights asked, sitting down. " I just went to tell him that it's over and he was saying something about doing what he could to get back at you guys."

" That's his problem." Alex mumbled and stole a french fry from Zack's tray.

"Its don't for now. I'm just glad no one is laughing and pointing." I stated.

" They wont. Alex is friends with almost everyone, and they like him for him, and the other people are in shock that someone stood up to Beau." Rian told me.

" How the fuck did you guys even get together?" Tay randomly asked.

"well... the school is making me make up for skipping gym class by making Alex be some kind of personal coach, and I was trying to skip by sitting in the music room playing guitar and he found me and we hung out for a while there, and then he kissed me randomly and then I was in shock and he tried to ditch me, but I didn't let him, and then we went to my house and fell asleep on the couch. The next day we skipped school and hung out at his house. Then we were a couple." I shrugged.

" Nothing else? Nothing cute at all?" Jenna asked. I shook my head.

" Well, I mean... it was cute, but most of it was personal." Alex shrugged.

"How so?" Ashley asked.

" It doesn't matter, and no we didn't have sex yet so don't ask." Alex snapped. I put a hand on his leg and he sighed slightly.

" Calm down." I told him. He sighed and nodded. I smiled at him and he smiled an before we went back to regular conversation. The rest of the week was the same, with pointless conversation.

That Saturday rolled around, and Alex and I were in the living room with May, playing video games while she was ranting to us about her boyfriend.