Part 25

The seven headed to a mall, buying Jungkook some floaties since the boy just signed them that he couldn't swim. He blushed when he signed that but the others didn't mind, the youngest looked cute with a blush on.

They arrived at the mall, looking for any floaties, which they finally saw in a store. They got in and was amazed when they saw a BLACK SWAN(😏🤣) floatie. When Jungkook saw this, he immediately want it, so he tugged on the eldest's shirt.

Jin looks down as he smiled when the boy pointed on the floatie. He told Hoseok to get this since he don't trust Namjoon on holding it.
"Is this all?" Jin asks as he looks at the six. Taehyung then raised his hand, the other holding a water gun.
"Let's buy this!" Taehyung said, raising the water gun up. Jin nodded as he looked again, now seeing all of them holding up some different kinds of water shooting guns.

He sighed before they walked to the counter to pay for the things.
"I'm spending a thousand won for this shitty guns except for Jungkookie's" He said as he gave his credit card.

"Woo! We finally arrived!" Taehyung exclaimed as he got out of the car. The others got out one by one, Yoongi helping the youngest out. Jungkook jumped up and down, a bunny smile plastered on his face.
'Let's go' Jungkook signed as he tugged on the second oldest's hand. They all started walking, Jin paying for the entrance fee again.

"You all should pay me after this, except you, baby" Jin says as they got their bracelets to know they paid(not exactly, Jin paid 🤣🤣). As the receptionist let them in, they saw the big slides and pools of the water park. Jungkook's eyes sparkled as he saw the beautiful lights on the water, the beautiful big slides that led to the pool.

'This is beautiful' Jungkook signs as he looks at the people swimming around.
'It is' Yoongi signed to Jungkook who smiled at his attempt. They go to a table, putting their things there, and removing their clothes. Jungkook wore a swimwear, while the others wore shorts.

Jungkook laughs as his hyungs swim around him, acting like sharks that was about to attack him. He yelps when his leg was pulled slightly, kicking his little feet around as he giggled. He then heard a familiar shout, looking up to see his Taehyung hyung, sliding down the big slide before he was now in the water. Taehyung got out of the water, smirking as he then swam like a shark.

Jungkook screams as his Taehyung hyung was a meter away from him, using his feet to move. As he looked around, he saw six sharks that was swimming to him. He giggles and swam harder which was a bad idea because it caused him cramps. He groans as he held onto his foot which was also a bad idea since he lost his grip on the floatie, he fell into the water as he thrashed around. He didn't know what to do, but then he was pulled up.

He coughs as some water got in his mouth, he looks at the person, seeing at it is his Jimin Hyung. He then got an idea to scare the six.
"You okay, princess?" Jimin asks as Jungkook laid his head on his shoulder. The youngest didn't respond and just stayed like that, he closed his eyes making it look like he passed out.
"He passed out!" Yoongi shouts as he swam over to the two, opening his eyelid to really see if the boy passed out.

When the boy's eyelid fell down again, they panicked. As they rushed on getting out of the pool, they heard a giggle. They looked at each other, glaring since it wasn't a funny situation.
"Why are you guys laughing? This isn't funny" Yoongi says as he got out of the water. They heard a giggle again, looking at the boy that was in Jimin's arms, only to see that the boy was awake, smiling at them.

"Baby, you scared us!"