Part 30

Jungkook looks at his bag, pouting he didn't find anything. He remembered his phone, removing the charger. He opened the contacts, looking for his father's which he found immediately. He facetimed Sihyuk, the older answering quickly.

"Hey baby!" Sihyuk said as he waved infront of the camera.
"Dada, I want to surprise Hoseokie hyung!" Jungkook signs as he pouted infront of the camera.
"Well, what do you want to do?" Sihyuk asks as he saw his child's pout.
"Can you accompany me to the bakeshop, let's buy something for hyungie" The younger signed again, earning a nod from his father.
"So--is that Jungkook?-- Yes, its him oh my God, my baby, I missed you" Jungkook heard his mother yell before her face was shown.
"Hi mommy!" Jungkook waved, signing as he smiled.
"How are you, Bubba? Are they treating you right?" His mother asks, looking at the youngest with a stern look.
"Of course they would take care of him, why would I let them date him if they weren't" His father said in he background, earning shush from his wife.
"I wasn't talking to you-- well, sorry-- just continue what you're doing there" Hyejin scolded, glaring at her husband before turning back to her son with a gentle expression.
"Bye Mommy, tell Dada to pick me up later" Jungkook signed, waving goodbye as he hangs up, not forgetting to blow a kiss to his parents.
"Bye baby!" Both of his parents said before the call disconnected.

"Baby, hurry up!" Jungkook heard the voice of his father, immediately going out of the house. He walked to his father's car, getting inside and closing it back.
"So, what did you want to buy your Hoseokie hyung?" Sihyuk asks as the car drives off the driveway of their dorm.
'Well, I made a customized shoes for him, it's in my bag and I also wanted to buy him a cake' Jungkook signs as he was excited. His father nodded before looking back on the road.

The two arrived at the bakeshop, pushing the glass door open which emitted a ring as that door had a bell. Jungkook gasps as he saw the different varieties of cakes, along with different desserts. They walked to the counter, getting greeted by the cashier. Jungkook looks at his father, pointing at the cake that caught his interest.
"We'll take this, and we would like to have something written on it" Sihyuk said as he also pointed to the cake so the cashier would know. The cashier nodded, going to the back.

The two walked out of the shop, the younger smiling as he skipped. His father chuckled, carefully holding onto the box of cake so it wouldn't be ruined.
"Let's go to the company now"

Jungkook held the cake in his small hands, his father by his side to help him open the door to the practice room. They got in, seeing Hoseok who was dancing while filming a Vlive. Jungkook squeaked, earning the attention of Hoseok who stopped dancing.
"Baby!" The older screamed as he approached the younger. Jungkook placed the cake in a table, running to the older and jumping on him.

After a while of hugging, Hoseok puts the younger down.
'Happy Birthday, Hoseokie hyung" Jungkook signs, making a big heart with his hands.
"Aww, thanks baby" Hoseok said as he looks at the cake, as he turned around he saw an amazing shoes.
"Whose are these?" The older asks as he holds onto the shoes.
'It's your, Hyungie' Jungkook signs as he gave the older a smile.
"Did you make this?" Hoseok asks, earning a nod.

"Best gift ever!"