14 - Wedding Bells (Feb. 01, 2020)

Start from the beginning

"Don't roll your eyes at me, honey." He chuckled and walked his way to Sofia, ignoring her rants. "You know its effect on me." He whispered and left a small kiss behind her ear that brought shivers to her instantly.

Sofia tried to ignore him and continued to conceal her neck but Michael is too playful and naughty that he continued to shower her with kisses. His gaze never left her as he watched her reaction through the mirror.

"Stop it, Michael..." She tried to argue even though her voice is betraying her. It seemed like, the quick shower session was not enough.

She stood up to free herself from his hypnotizing touch and prepared from leaving the heated room but she was greeted by his naked chest as he blocked her way out.

"Did I tell you that you look stunning in that blue dress of yours?" He smirked and tugged her hair behind her ear before pulling her closer.

"Michael..."

"Sshhh..." He shushed her and rested their foreheads together. Their electric gazes are too strong that no one wanted to break it.

"Your dress is making it easier for me to rip this tiny fabric..." He breathed as his hands roamed beneath her dress and stopped right below her butt cheeks. His fingers caressed her underwear.

Their hovering lips is already throbbing but they both refused to connect their lips which caused too much tension and anticipation.

Sofia traced her fingers to his jawline and brushed his bottom lip. However, she almost jumped out to the roof when they both heard a honk.

"They're here..." She whispered to him but no one is breaking their precious connection.

He just nodded as she continued to trace his face, memorizing every detail. In one swift move, she kissed him with too much passion to which he answered right away.

They pulled away at the same time after feeding the hunger that is consuming them. They both knew that deepening the kiss is not a good idea since all their guests are already present.

"I'll go downstairs now..." She breathed while tapping his chest gently. "Suit up."

"Okay..." He whispered. "Just give me a few minutes. I need to take care of something." He chuckled as they both lowered their gazes to his thing between his legs.

"Yes, of course." Her sweet laugh filled the room. "Whenever you're ready. But make it quick, okay?" She teased, giving him a kiss before walking towards the door.

"And choose the purple one." She pointed at the colorful tops on the bed. "It suits you." She winked at him before slamming the door.

"But I'm not the purple one." He breathed to himself and pouted his lips.

*****

"You two are not really kidding when you told us that you bought a real home."

Sofia's mother, Cristina, commented while they are having dinner. That's because her parents didn't really expect that they invested in a two-storey home as if they are a newly-wed couple.

"Yeah. We're actually expecting a smaller one." Her father, Nathan, laughed. "Impressive."

"Thank you." Sofia smiled at her parents. "Michael and I decorated it. Thank God my boyfriend has taste." She added and glared at Michael.

"Mother taught me well." Michael answered and challenged Sofia's glare. "And thank you for the vote of confidence, sweetheart." And the two shared a sweet look.

"Oh please..." Andy bursted her fake annoyance. "Get a room." She added and their laughs filled the room.

"Double your security on this one, sis." Sofia's younger sister, Thea, warned as she gave a look at Michael. "Ladies from my college are watching him like a hawk."