14 - Wedding Bells (Feb. 01, 2020)

"Finally!" Andy blurted the moment Sofia opened the door. "I thought you already forgot about me." She added while entering the house.

"I'm sorry." Sofia apologized sincerely for not entertaining their guest right away. "We didn't hear the rings clearly." She chuckled.

"Oh no worries." Andy said with a knowing smirk. She knew the reason, definitely. "Now, give me a hug."

The two shared a really loving, tight hug. It is also a big adjustment for them for being housemates for five years and then suddenly, Sofia needs to move out to be with Michael.

It is not really a big deal for them especially to Andy because according to her, she somehow play cupid for the couple and she is their number one fan.

"I miss you so much." Sofia whispered as they tightened their hug.

"I miss you too." Andy chuckled and let go of the hug. "But..." She squinted her eyes at Sofia. "Thank God I arrived first because girl! You need to hide those hickies!" She said as she traced Sofia's neck with freshly marked bruises.

"Damn, Michael." Sofia said to herself rather than to Andy.

She just got out of the shower and put on her clothes the moment Andy knocked on the door so she doesn't have the chance to look at herself on the mirror.

"Really." Andy let out an amused look. "You knew very well that me and your family will arrive soon but still, you and Mike up there..." She gestured upstairs. "Chose to have some fun, huh?" She smirked, teasing Sofia who is blushing big time.

"Stop it, Andy." Sofia said shyly. "It just happened."

"Aww look at you..." Andy teased. "You're so beautiful and blooming. Everything is flowing smoothly between you and Michael then." She commented on the couple's relationship.

"Yes, everything's..." Sofia can't hide her excitement and they both shared their giddy smiles to each other. "It's great! I've never been this happy in my life." Sofia confessed sweetly to Andy.

It is really true that despite of all the pain and heartaches she experienced, someone will come to her life to replace it with pure love and happiness.

Maybe, he is really the one. Her one great love.

"I'm so happy for you." With a big grin on her face, Andy hugged her bestfriend again.

"Thank you, Andy." Sofia breathed her heartful thanks to which, they both knew, is not just about the sweet remark but also for everything she'd done for her.

"They'll arrive very soon. You should hide those love bugs of yours." Andy laughed and pushed Sofia upstairs. "Go."

Sofia marched her way towards their bedroom with a huge smile on her face however, the moment she opened the door, the smile vanished slowly and the sight left her mouth hung open.

She was greeted by her boyfriend's physique who is only wearing his black, tight boxers. He is rummaging through the closet so his back is facing her.

Sofia is admiring his perfect body. Those broad shoulders and narrow waist forming a perfect V-shaped body never failed to amuse her. Don't even mention his messy damp hair that are hanging freely across his shoulders.

"Love what you see?" He remarked before facing his stunned girlfriend. "Just ask and I'll be naked in no time." He giggled.

"Ugh." She recovered and rolled her eyes playfully at him as she made her way through her vanity mirror. "And really Michael? Hickeys?" She blurted. "You left hickeys on my neck?!"