Yoko City: Dreamers Paradise

Chapter 1: Yoko City

It was another beautiful but bustling night in the City of Yoko also known as the "City of Sleepless Dreamers"

It was another beautiful but bustling night in the City of Yoko also known as the "City of Sleepless Dreamers". There wasn’t a cloud in the star-speckled sky. Rows of towering skyscrapers stretched above the river of civilians. A half-moon hovered at the fringes of the luminous cityscape, where the red blinking lights of distance radio towers twinkled in the night. A network of roads and bridges swirled around the city like a web, at first glance they look messy but take another look and you will see that they are carefully laid out and organized. Vehicles flew around the city leaving trails of tangled neon threads of lights that would stay visible for short seconds before vanishing. The peaceful night sky was occupied by spaceships of all sizes and shapes flying around like birds.

South of the City of Yoko there is a street called Greenville. Like anywhere else in this city its busy and still alive even in the night. Although the city is busy, there is no trouble or disorder within the area. But that would soon come to an end as Sky Riders would come zooming through the night sky and through the city at high speed. Sky Riders are daredevils that race on hover boards chasing a small drone like object the size of a golf ball. Sky Racing is an illegal and extreme sport that is played using modified hoverboards called Sky Boards. Sky Racing is a duel between two or more people or a group of two or more groups. The objective of the duel is to chase and catch a flying droid known as "The Bell". The game doesn't end even if cops or any other type of law enforcement get involved. Society are not fond of Sky Riders as to them they are just Hooligans causing trouble and destroying public properties.

Right now there is a heated duel between ten Sky Riders. Who are surfing through the city chasing after the bell like a predator hunting its prey. They caused a disturbance everywhere they flew ruining the peace, not caring about anything except for the bell.

"Looks like this is going to be another win for me!" Marcus shouted with total confidence in himself before he took off high into the skies chasing after the bell

Marcus Jévon. Kingston or as most people know him simply as "Marc". Marcus is a young man in his early twenties. His about 5'10 in height with a slim but muscular body weighing around 89kg. Marc has black dreads that just hang pass his ear with a lightly shaved undercut. His eyes are emerald green and filled with reckless youth. His skin is a mild brown just lighter than his hair color, which makes his emerald green eyes stand out.

 His skin is a mild brown just lighter than his hair color, which makes his emerald green eyes stand out