"Aww, so so sweet." RJ says to Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow.

"I am very excited too! Let's all go downstairs and see Nana, Mima, Pipo and Pop!" Will says to Harlow,  Benji, Coralei and Theodore.

"YAY!" Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow all say in unison with big cheeky smiles.

"Let's go downstairs! Come on! Come on! Nana, Mima, Pipo and Pop are all waiting for us!" RJ says to Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow.

"YAY!" Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow all say in unison with big smiles.

Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow all happily walk down the steps together!

"Happy Easter!" Karen, Martha, Hank and Ricardo all say in unison to Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow.

"Happy Easter!" Will and RJ both say in unison to Karen, Martha, Hank and Ricardo.

"HAPPY EASTER!" Benji, Coralei and Theodore all say in unison to Karen, Martha, Hank and Ricardo.

"Ba ba ba!" Harlow says as she jumps up and down happily as she smiles at Karen, Martha, Hank and Ricardo.

"Look what the Easter Bunny brought you guys last night!" Karen says with a cheeky smile at Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow.

"WOAH!" Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow all say in unison with cheeky smiles.

"Check it out!" Hank says with a cheeky grin.

"Wow! The Easter Bunny spoiled your guys!" Will says as he vlogs happily.

Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow all happily sit by their Easter baskets and are getting very excited!

"Aww! Luca has an Easter basket too!" Coralei says happily.

"Aww!" Benji and Theodore both say in unison.

"YAY! Luca!" Harlow says as she claps her hands.

"He sure does! The day Easter Bunny didn't forget about him!" Martha says happily to the kids.

"Can we open up his Easter basket Daddy and Papi?" Coralei asks Will and RJ.

"No, Papi, Nana, Mima and I are going to visit him in a little bit to give him his Easter basket." Will says to coralei.

"Can we come?" Theodore asks both Will and RJ.

"No, you guys can't come. Not right now anyway. The hospital isn't letting kids visit babies right now." RJ says making Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow all frown.

"Don't worry! We will take lots of pictures and videos while we are there!" Karen says happily to Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow, making all of them smile.

"We definitely will!" Martha says with a big cheeky smile.

"Pop and Pipo will stay with you guys while we go." Will says making Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow all smile and getting them excited.

"Okay guys! Open up your Easter baskets! Go ahead!" RJ says with a big cheeky smile at Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow.

Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow all begin to go through their Easter Baskets happily.