Chapter Four: Riley, Meet Saint Lucifer's Soldiers

The rest of the car ride was silent. Sometimes The men would talk to each other but I didn't have to say another word. When we arrive it is already 21:39. We drive up to a pretty big house. From what I can see it has three story's. We go up the drive way and stop in front of what looks like an underground garage under the house.

Ben clicks on a few buttons on the dashboard and the garage door opens up. He moves down into the garage. It's bigger than I expected. There are at least ten cars down here and there is room for even more. Ben parks the car and gets out stretching.

"Next time, someone else can drive." I hear Ben say outside. I'm still sitting in the car with my hands tied waiting for Isaac to do something. Isaac gets out of the car without saying a word.

"Grab her stuff." I hear him say to Ben who immediately makes his way to the back of the car. The car door on my side opens and I am once again faced with the murderer. He grabs my arm and pulls me out of the car. Once he's closed the door he pushes me against the car again. This time facing him.

"Listen up. We are about to enter my house. Inside everyone is waiting for us to tell them the news I texted them about. If they want you to stay, you're staying. If not, you and I are going to make a trip down to the docks. Got it?" I nod my head. The left corner of his lip slightly curves up as he looks at me.

"Good." He says and pats my face. I turn my head away from him in revolt. I don't like it when people I don't know and don't like touch me. Especially without my consent, even if it's just a light tap. Well, I guess I've got to get used to it.

He pulls out a knife from his pocket and with one swift movement he cuts the zip tie. Immediately I grab onto my wrists which are really sore from being tied up for more then two hours.

"Let's go."

We move up the stairs which is closed of at the top. Isaac opens the door and walks into the room pulling me along. Immediately I'm met with warmth. The garage was really cold and now I can feel my muscles relax a bit. Not much though since I'm in a strangers home that was planning to kill me and still might do it.

The first thing I see as we enter the house is a big kitchen that is right in front of the stairs. On my left I can see the garden. The whole wall is made from glass with a big slide door that leads into the huge yard surrounded by hedges.

We turn right and walk further into the room and I can see more men sitting in the living room area. They are all talking really loud and laughing. They don't even notice we entered the room. Ben walks past us and jumps on one of the couches.

"So, What are you ladies talking about?" I hear some greetings going around the room. A blonde man with a small beard, sitting on the smaller couch reply's.

"Aren't you supposed to be in bed by now? Sesame Street is over." The man has a British accent. Ben starts to laugh.

"Why don't you make me old man." He challenges the blond man. The blond man smirks and gets ready to charge. "My pleasu-"

"Guys!" Isaacs voice sounds making all the others shut up and look in our direction. Their eyes land on me.

"This is Riley. Riley, meet Saint Lucifer's Soldiers." He says and pushes me forward towards the men. Saint Lucifer's Soldiers? Who are they? What kind of name is that even.

I stumble a bit until I end up between the two couches and the coffee table. Not knowing what to do I look up at Isaac who is just staring back at me with an unreadable expression on his face. I look at Ben hoping he will tell me what I'm supposed to. Ben gestures for me to come over to him so I do as he tells me to. When I'm in front of him he grabs my arm and pulls me down onto the couch.