TOMURA SHIGARAKI

Tomura Shigaraki from My Hero Academia.

NSFW WARNING

You couldn't remember how many days its been since you were captured by Tomura Shigaraki and the League of Villans. Day after day Tomura teased and tortured you for information on All Might. And day after day you resisted; your body weak and strained from his prolonged attacks. Your mind was a mess, yet you still hung on to your loyalty to the heroes and All Might. You couldn't let Tomura win.

The white haired villain would usually use his hands and toys to toy with your body, but this time he decided to completely stain you with his personal weapon. You were bound to a singular bed in the basement area of the hideout, bent over the end of it. Your bruised knees resting on the cold, hard surface of the floor while your face was flat on the bed, turned to the side to watch Tomura make his way into the room.

"It's pointless. I'm not going to tell you, Tomura."

He hummed. "We will see."

A sharp gasp slipped from your lips as you felt hands on both sides of your hips, lifting your lower body upwards to get you on your feet. You couldn't see him now, but you could hear the sound of fumbling fabric. You wriggled against your restraints, groaning.

"Are you trying to seduce me by shaking your ass?" Tomura questioned in a low tone of voice. You quickly stopped.

"N-no I wasn't!" You stopped your writhing when you felt something hot and hard tease your entrance.

Without warning Tomura thrusted his entire length inside. You cried outloud, tears welling at the corners of your eyes. "You're tight." He grunted, his hips slamming against your butt from behind. 

"You bastard!" You snapped while you tried to keep the groans and cries to a minimum. His slender fingers found themselves resting on your hips as he continued to use your body for his own personal pleasure. Tomura gripped the flesh tightly, keeping a single digit on both hands raised from your skin. One little mistake and you would be disentegrating onto the floor before him. And that would make a mess that he would have to clean up.

"If you aren't going to tell me where All Might is, how about you tell me where Izuku Midoriya is, hm?" Tomura asked with a low groan. His dick continued to mess up your insides, slicked with juices your body naturally produced. 

"Mi-Midoriya? Why him?"

Tomura suddenly slapped the side of your thigh hard, so very close to letting you rot with his quirk. "I ask the questions, not you."

You went quiet, biting down on your lip hard to mute the moans. All you could hear was the sounds of your sex, the creak of the bed and Tomura's groans and pants. "J-just kill me, Tomura. I'd rather take everything to the grave than tell you anything."

He chuckled. "I will once I'm done with you. You see, I'm enjoying using you as my own little toy. And I can tell your body enjoys it aswell..."

 Another deep thrust of his length into you made your body jerk forward against the bed. "I hate you, Tomura Shigaraki..."

"And I hate you."

END