ADULT!SHOTO TODOROKI

Shoto Todoroki from My Hero Academia. Adult version.

NSFW WARNING

You couldn't help but spasm; your toes curling as Shoto's dick made you come with a cry of ecstacy. He was relentless, wild and hungry. Gripping the flesh of your ass, he drove himself deeper with swift thrusts, rushedly bringing you to another release.

You begged him to slow down, to let you have a break, but he simply covered your mouth with a hand, his wild eyes making you shiver. Your words were muffled and moans quietened as the hand pressed harder.

"You said that I could do whatever I wanted, right (y/n)?"

Shoto's eyes burned holes through yours as his stare was intense and fiery. You moaned, your body writhing against his strong hold, gaining a smirk from him. His hands slipped to your slick with sweat legs, forcefully pushing them apart to fuck you harder. You could only cry, your mouth agape with saliva running down your chin.

"S-Sho..to...I c-can't...please!"

He hummed, tilting his head sideways. You clawed at the sheets of the bed, watching as he lefted up your hips off of it only to angle himself better. Eyes rolled back as soon as his dick hit the back of your dripping womanhood, pounding into your cervix. The hero grinned, proud at how well he was pleasuring you, making you lose control of your vocals and bodily functions.

"You're enjoying this, I know you are, baby girl."

His nickname for you made your core throb and tighten around Shoto's dick, making his grown and flinch. He leaned down, lips ghosting over your own, red and raw from the passionate kisses he head been giving you earlier. Your hot breath tickled the flesh of his lips, making him desperately want to devour them again, this time much more agressively.

"You're really hot..." he trailed off as his eyes glanced over your swollen bottom lip. "How about I cool you down?"

With a blow outwards, a fresh chilling air flowed from his lips, hitting your face. Small bits of snow formed on your lips and nose. You were too focussed and consumedd by pleasure that you were unbothered by it. Shoto let his tongue dangle out of his mouth to flick the tip of your nose teasingly.

"You're still far too hot. I can feel you melting me deep within."

His lips latched onto the side of your neck, gingerly placing sweet kisses down the length of the skin. His thick length continued to fuck your soaked mess without stopping, eager to make you come again and for his own release.

"How about I turn my dick into an icycle and pierce right through you, hm?"

"Y-you wouldn't!" You gasped.

Shoto halted his kisses to gaze up at your face. "I was joking. I wouldn't hurt you, baby girl."

You gulped down your saliva. His hips were still moving as you looked into his different coloured eyes.

"Oh Shoto... just hurry up and make me come undone all over you again."

The icy-hot Shoto laughed and obeyed.

End.