LAITO SAKAMAKI

Laito Sakamaki from Diabolik Lovers.

NSFW WARNING

You were easy to capture. Bound with cuffs to keep you from moving, whilst a maroon-coloured tie had been stuffed into your mouth to keep you from uttering any word of detest.

Laito had already placed you down on a fur rug, discarding your clothes hurriedly, his light green eyes lustfully dancing all over your body. Muffled words and moans could be heard as his hands slid over every dip, curve and crevase of your mortal being. He licked his lips, feeling your blood rush around your veins under your skin.

"I have you now, little bitch."

His breath was hot, caressing your tingling skin of your naked stomach. Quickly, lips were placed sensually over the skin, kissing his way down to between your legs.

You moaned as the vampire lapped his tongue over your thigh. Flesh began to tingle from the contact, his salive readying the body for the piercing of his fangs.

The boy hungrily bit down, his sharp teeth penetrating your thigh. Your body jerked, eyes shutting tightly as tears welled up at the corners. Your cries muffled by Laito's tie securely blocking your mouth.

His eyes glanced down at your naked womanhood; wet and throbbing. He hummed in delight, getting satisfaction from seeing you helpless and aroused.

"You like this. I can tell by the strong scent coming from that tight hole of yours." Laito spoke with a chuckle.

His words made your cheeks burn; flushed a pinkish colour.

The vampire smirked against your bleeding skin before giving it a teasing lick of his tongue.

"Lets make you even wetter, little bitch."

End.