DABI

Dabi from My Hero Academia.

NSFW WARNING

Loud panting and moaning echoed through out the villain base. In a darkened room, lit faintly with flickering candles, I was bound tightly with rope; suspended off of the floor with my legs stretched wide apart. Between said legs was a dark-haired male, lapping hungrily at my soaking folds, relishing in the noises of my pleasure.

Calloused hands rubbed at my skin which was slick with sweat. His tongue danced over my wet folds.

"Dabi!"

He smirked against my core then parted his lips to nip down on the bud of nerves. I squeeked in a mix of surprise, pain and delight. The male licked his way to my inner thigh, lapping the wet appendage slowly over the skin.

I moaned and squirmed against my restraints, unable to go anywhere as my boy pleasured me to the best of his ability. He knew how to drive me insane; my body turning to putty in his hands.

"You want to come?"

Of course I wanted release. I was ready to burst.

I moaned a yes response; whimpering and wriggling, wanting with desperate need for Dabi to bring me to orgasm. He chuckled softly at my reaction; loving how desperate I was.

His lips kissed the skin of my slick inner thigh, only to bite down hard seconds later. His teeth dug down deep making me scream with pain. His hand caressed my opposite thigh while his teeth drew blood from the bite wound on the other.

Dabi pulled back as his eyes fell down onto his creation, seeing red liquid trickle down over my reddened skin. Hearing my pained noises and witnessing my blood made his loins hot.

I was crying; the intense mix of pain and pleasure too much for me to handle. Dabi saw this and smirked.

"You're ready."

I frantically nodded; feeling something large and hot press firmly against my core. Entering me roughly with no warning; I was crying out as Dabi jerked into me. His movements were relentless, swift, hard and talented.

"G-good, keep moaning just like that."

He leaned forward to kiss me deeply; muffling my loud moans as his hips kept slapping against my skin. His dick stirred up my insides, hitting the deepest part of my core. His tongue lapped hungrily against my own in a heated battle of dominance. The male quickly won; invasively forcing his way into my mouth to roam the saliva-filled interior with his wet muscle.

I was almost there; crying out every time Dabi slammed my sensitive spot deep within. Soon I was coming; my insides throbbing around his shaft. My body jerked within the ropes; my head forced backwards as the orgasm rocked my being.

Dabi grunted lowly and with a few more thrusts he let go aswell, ejaculating his thick gloop, filling me up. He pulled out; his shaft wet and slippery. He was still hard and eager to keep playing with his little pet until the others arrived back from the mission.

"Please let me down, Dabi." I pleaded in a soft, breathless tone.

He licked his rough lips and stretched out his finger, creating his burning blue flames within the palm. A twisted thought entered his mind and he began to drag a heated finger down my moist lower lips.

Pain racked my body as my flesh burned.

Dabi grinned widely; his dick throbbing.

"Scream for me."

And I did.

End.