ALUCARD

Alucard from Hellsing.

NSFW WARNING

Swollen, sensitive breasts pressed firmly against the cold solid surface of Alucard's coffin. A large chilled hand gripped the flesh of your thighs, holding it at an angle which let him reach your deep innermost places.

His thrusts were swift, rough and deep. Elongated nails dug into your skin, breaking the surface, making small welts of your blood well up at the points.

Loud whimpers of pleasure filled the darkened basement room with Alucard continuing his minstrations on your trembling body. You melted into his harsh touch.

A cold breath hit your ear, making in tingle. Noises of pleasure escaped from your abused lips as a wet tongue slid its way over the rim of the same ear. Your body, now completely under his command, throbbed around his large length.

"You seem to be enjoying this." The old vampire spoke with a smirk.

You moaned in response which made his smirk grow larger. His fangs ached with every passing second. He lifted your body upwards with ease and thrusted harder and deeper into you, making you cry out.

"Please, bite me Alucard!" You breathlessly begged.

The dark-haired vampire nuzzled his face into the crook of your neck from behind, his chilling lips pressing passionate kisses along the vein. He could feel the hot blood flowing just under this skin.

You moaned for him to feed on you once again, making Alucard chuckle deeply into your neck. His tongue lapped over your skin, making it soft and wet, readying his sharp fangs to penetrate.

Without much delay, the vampire bit down, making you gasp outloud. He held you tight, drinking down your blood hungrily like he had been starved for centuries.

"Y-yes..."

The sudden bite made you spasm. The feeling of an orgasm rocked your body as his fangs sunk deeper. Groans and slurps could be heard coming from his occupied lips as Alucard found delight in feeding off of you.

The night was still young. And it would be filled with many more bite induced releases.

End.