Chapter 1 - Encounter

Start from the beginning

Chaeyeon: I'm not gonna do that...

She said, as she walked towards me, while examining my face.

Chaeyeon: It's really you....

Y/N:What?

Chaeyeon:Nothing. Anyway, i'm not gonna bully you.

Y/N:What's this about then?

I asked her. She didn't answer straight away, rather, she walked over the fence, and looked down to the school's field.

Chaeyeon:Tell me, Y/N.

She asked me, still looking down the fence.

Y/N:Yes?

Chaeyeon:Have you ever thought of... suicide?

I did not expect that kind of question. It came out of nowhere.

Y/N:I had, or at least, still has, sometimes.

Chaeyeon: What do you think of me commiting suicide, Right now?

She asked, as she tries to hop over the fence. I quickly ran to her, stopping her. I raised my voice.

Y/N: Wait, what?! Are you crazy?! Don't do that!!

Chaeyeon:Let me return that question, are YOU crazy?!

Y/N: At least you still have somebody who cares about you! Me?! Hell, i don't even have any parents!! I don't have parents, nor cousins. No one!! Not even a single friend. So who's gonna care if i killed myself?!

Chaeyeon: I WOULD!!

She screamed suddenly, making me took a step back.

Y/N:Why would you care?! I don't get this. I'm leaving.

I said , as i quickly walk back to the stairs, leaving her.

_________
Chaeyeon's POV

I watched him as he goes down the stairs. I quickly called Minju out.

Chaeyeon:Minju-ya. I know you're there.

She came out. She was hiding behind the wall.

Minju:Unnie, are you sure that was him? He didn't seem as friendly as you said to be.

Chaeyeon:He used too.... *sigh* and i was happy to see him again...

Minju: I guess it has something to do with the rumors, unnie. What's the relationship between you two, anyway?

Chaeyeon: We used to be friends. But something really, really bad happened. You won't want to know, Minju. So i was thinking, could you help me gather information at his old school?

Minju:Roger that. I'll ask Wonyoung to help me.

Chaeyeon:That would be great. Now go, i want to be left alone first.

A few moments after she left, i sat at the stairs.

*drip* *drip*

The sound of my tears dropping down echoed the place.

What happened to you.? I know you wouldn't remember me, but.. how did you become like this?

I cried at the stairs, alone.

After i calmed down, i gathered my own thoughts, and decided.

That's it. I'll make you remember me, and i'll make you mine, Y/N. Brace yourself.

_________
Y/N's POV

Daehwi: Why the long face, Y/N?

He approached me, with a smile on his face. The entire class looked at us weird. Why would someone as popular as him come talk to me? They might be thinking.

Y/N:I just... *sigh* i was called to the rooftop yesterday by some girl called Chaeyeon, a-

He cut me off.

Daehwi:Who?

Y/N:Chaeyeon.

His face looked like he just won a grand prize. He quickly grabbed a nearby seat, and sat next to me. He whispered to me.

Daehwi:Are you serious?! Dude, she's one of the top 12 visuals in this school!! Even better, she's number 1!!

Y/N: Doesn't matter to me, though. I don't like her.

Daehwi:Are you crazy?! The number 1. Top. Visual. Why did she call you to the rooftop anyway?

Y/N:Nothing important, really.

Daehwi:I'm burning with jealousy, Y/N. Really. I would freak out if she called ME to the rooftop. Anyway, i want to go to the cafeteria. You want to come?

Y/N:Nah, i'm good.

Daehwi:Suit yourself~

He stood up, and walked over to his group of friends.

Top visual.. huh? Eh, still don't like her.

Timeskip

A week has passed after the incident, and i'm living a silent school life. Also, i haven't ran into her since then, which is probably good.
I opened my locker, to find another letter.

Come to the student council's office after school.

-xx

Is this from her again?But it can't be. The handwriting's different. But if it's from the student council... couldn't they just call me from the speaker?

I thought nothing of it, and put the letter back to my locker.

After school, i headed straight to the student council's office, and knocked on the door.

?:Come in~

I opened the door, to be greeted by 12 girls inside the room. And i can't believe my eyes, when i saw who was sitting on the student council president's chair.

Chaeyeon:Have a seat, Y/N!

_________
FINALLYANOFFICIALANNOUNCEMENT!!!!👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

I'M GLAD THEY'RE BACK😭😭😭😭

BETTER STREAM HARD ON 17TH FEB. 💪💪💪

Peace ✌✌✌