Eiko Kirishima

Hi this is my first time writing so there may be some spelling and grammar mistakes so sorry!!

~Kirishima Pov~

I said my goodbyes to mina and went back home, unfortunately I saw the front door was open and immediately realized my mom was home.
I have lived my past two years almost never seeing my mom home, because she was getting drunk in bars or was with her stupid ass boyfriend. I didn't mind being alone but I had to work at two part time jobs so i could eat and dress properly. Everybody thought i was coming from a wealthy family because i was wearing beautiful clothes and always had warm food for school, but thats because i make a lot of food when i do so i will not have to cook for a few days. Only me best friend knew about everything and that's Mina. But in a few weeks i will be staying in a dorm at UA.
'Well here comes hell' I thought to myself when i got to the door and smelled alcohol coming from the living room. I tried sneaking upstairs to my room bur my mom noticed me and screamed at me to come to her an so i did.

"Oh....h-hi...mo-mom....its been a long time si-since you came home.." I said shakily
"WHERE IS YOUR MONEY!!!" She screamed at me.

Oh and I forgot to tell you but I all ways hide it in a peanut butter jar with a hole in the center big enough to hide another jar with my savings in it ( my mom is allergic to peanuts)

"I-I.......I dont have any money.....except 10 dollars for lunch..." I lied.

"WELL GIVE ME THE DAMN 10" She said.

I gave her the 10 dollars and then she punched me in the stomach before I could even activate my quirk and i fell on the floor, she grabbed my hair and dragged me to the living room and smashed an empty bottle of beer and started punching me in the face, I did not protest because if I did something worse could happen so I just laid on the floor nor moving an inch. My mom stopped and left the house living me with red blood on my head contrasting with my black hair, laying on the floor sobbing.

~time skip~

I have cleaned up the living room and me. "I have to get stronger" i said to myself then I put makeup on my bruises so they you cant see them and went on my way to the store. On my way there i started thinking 'I want to be stronger so dad can be proud of me. He had died two years ago trying to save a child but got hit by a car and I think he would be proud to see that i will become a great hero' and I bumped into someone and of corse it have to make my wound on my head start to bleed again. I stood up

" Sorry for bumping into you. I wasn't paying attention...sorry again" I bowed and then looked at the person it was ash blonde with crimson eyes boy he looked really pissed off.

"YOU BETTER BE SORRY" he screamed and I then shouted bak.

" OK YOU DONT NEED TO BE AN ASSHOLE YOU KNOW, I SAID SORRY!!!!"

And then my head started throbbing and i fainted and the ash blond caught me before I could hit the ground.

~Bakugou Pov~

The old hag wanted me to go to the store for dome ramen.
"Go and buy it herself" I said but eventually I got out of the house and started walking to the store when somebody bumped into me. I turned around and saw a girl bowing and saying sorry then I screamed at her.

" YOU BETTER BE SORRY" I scratched at her.

"YOU DONT NEED TO BE AN ASSHOLE YOU KNOW!!" she replied and then she fainted and I caught her before she could hit the ground. Then i saw a big wound on her head.

703 words