ten.

Jimin's POV.

Taehyung? Pathetic. Why would he let Roman roam around with no one around? He really think he's gonna find the love of his life? Ha, yeah no. Clearly they always come crawling to me like Lisa did. Such a stupid bitch. Roman will stay here, rather he likes it or not.

It's been 3 days now and I had Roman locked up in the basement with nothing but a chair to sit in. I really didn't know what to do with her but once I found out Taehyung was looking for her, it was perfect because he doesn't think before he does shit.

"So what are we gonna do? Can we kill her? I haven't eaten and wouldn't mind to have her as a meal." Hoseok said as he started to ball his fists up. I looked at him insane. Yeah she could be our meal but we need to keep her alive so we know who is she actually is.

"No, we are not about to do that. We need to keep her alive and we need to know who she is. Also, we can maybe turn her into us." I started to rub my chin in a hint way. Maybe if we turn her into one of us and Suga can maybe poison her so when she turn to one of us, she can forget about that Taehyung of hers.

"That doesn't actually sound that bad." Jungkook agreed with. I looked over at Hoseok which just simply nodded. Last but not least, at Lisa.

"I still wanted to beat her up. Kill her for fuck sakes!" She stood up as she charged to me.

Does she even remember what happened to her as well? She's acting like she wasn't human as well. I turned Lisa as well. Lisa doesn't know, she just thinks Taehyung is a bastard. He is but, Lisa still hasn't woken up from the curse she was under and since it's too late she hates him.

"Welp, we can see in a minute. Let's go."

Roman's Pov
"HELP! someone HELP!" I cried out. I regret it all. I should've listen to them. Why didn't I just go back to Taehyung and left from the woods? I don't wanna be here. I don't want to die.

Looking down, I saw all of the chains wrapped around me and my legs tied to the chair. I kept crying and crying, screaming loudly but my voice was fading away... like I was losing it.

"Shhh.. Shhh... Nobody is going to hear you.."
I looked up to see who said that. The voice was very deep and based.

The one and only Park Jimin. He was smirking the whole time looking at me. The rest of the gang came down following him.

"W-what am I doing he-" I got cut off by a slap to the face. I winced in pain, looking up to see who hit me. It was that bitch, Lisa. Fuck why am I in the same room as her? Can she just fucking leave.

"You bitch, gonna try and take my man but gonna end up like me! He doesn't even love you! Stupid hoe." Lisa yelled at me. I kept looking at her like she was stupid because how is she gonna tell me? That's stupid. Of course Taehyung loves me... Right?

"Okay calm down." Jimin said to her as the other members got her away from me.

NO ONE'S POV.

Jimin grabbed Roman up and looked into her eyes. "Here's the deal. We won't kill you but you must listen to what I say." He spoke to her.

"And what if I don't?" Roman said to him, also looking into his eyes. "I'll kill you." He responded immediately.

TAEHYUNG'S POV.

 "It's my fault

"It's my fault. It's all my fault." I said, walking into the woods again to see if I found her. "Roman?! ROMAN?!" I yelled and kept yelling.

"Tae... She's not out here man. She's not." Yoongi said behind me, he followed me out to see if he would find her too.

"I-I should've never went to that school. I should've stayed home. I'm so stupid. I'm stupid Yoongi. I'm such a stupid person." I cried out. Was I crying? Yes because everything was my fault.

"Hey no. Stop that okay? It isn't. We'll find her. Okay? Remember every decade we have a event? Well maybe she's gonna be there and that's tomorrow." He spoke.

Every decade we have a event where all the Vampires would meet and greet each other since we always don't see each other. I mean Jimin always go that event to see his family and so do I. That's where Lisa turned against me. I hope he doesn't do it to Roman, he couldn't and I hope he won't.

I need to find her before it's too late.