six.

Roman
I woke up the next day, tired as ever. I looked over at the time on the nightstand. It was 7:46 am. It's really that early. I sighed and looked over to my other side and to see Taehyung staring at me.

"What?" I looked at him, I rubbed my eyes and yawned softly. He smiled at me and titled his head. "You're so cute." He said to me, I smiled and nodded. "Not as cute as you." I spoke, I started to sit up and stretched.

"I kind of don't wanna got home." I said, I honestly didn't. I was enjoying them and plus my sister will probably kill me if I try and go back home. "You don't have to, stay with me." V said in a low voice. I looked over at him, his eyes were closed. "Hmm, I'm going to go and brush my teeth and stuff. Do you think Jennie will give me some clothes?" I asked him. He opened his eyes and looked at me. "Of course, why wouldn't she?" He chuckled. I rolled my eyes and got out of the bed. I walked out the room and looked around for the bathroom. Yes, I didn't know where I was going but I soon found the bathroom, I started to look around for toothbrushes but turns out it was a new pack on the counter, vampires are fast huh?

I picked it up and ripped it a little to get the toothbrush out, it was purple and I love purple. I smiled and did a little dance, I put the toothpaste on my toothbrush. I finally looked up at the mirror and jumped. Guess who I saw? Tae. Jesus, he follows me everywhere. I looked at him through the mirror and then started to brush my teeth, I looked away and hummed softly to myself until I felt arms wrapped around my waist. "Why were you so quick to leave me in the bed all by myself?" He said. I bent down a little to spit out my toothpaste, he gripped my hips and I hit my head on the faucet. Clumsy me.

I heard Tae chuckled. "Be careful." He said. I looked over at him and frowned. "I am being careful, you came in here messing with me." I need to be careful? Tuh, better gone. I got done with my teeth and then I washed my face.

"So we being mean now?" I heard once I walked out the bathroom, I looked back at him and frowned. "What you do mean?" I turned my whole body to him and crossed my arms over my chest. He smiled at me. "I want a kiss." He said. My eyes got wide. A kiss? What if he saying that just to bite me or something?! Um no thank you. A kiss on a cheek? I guess that's the only option!

I walked towards him and placed a kiss on his cheek but soon after he grabbed my neck, putting his teeth on my neck and plus it hurts when I try and move away. What is he doing? I tried to pull away but he just kept his mouth on my neck, most particularly his teeth. I felt his teeth grow deeper and deeper. I didn't know what sound I made, it was more like a squeak sound. He finally unattached his mouth from my neck.

I started to rub on my neck and looked at him with anger in my face. I slapped him and walked away.

He could've turned me into a vampire and it hurts so what was he thinking? I turned the corner and saw the steps that were leading downstairs. I started to walk down the stairs. Once I made it to the last step, I looked around and saw that I was in the living room. I walked a bit more and saw Jennie on the couch, I smiled and went to go sit by her. She had a newspaper in her hand, once she saw me she put it down and took off her glasses, looking at me.

"Hey Roman! Good Morning, if you're hungry I made breakfast in the kitchen." She smiled at me. I smiled back and nodded. "Oh aw thank you Jennie. I actually had a question, so since I'll be staying for a few days. I was going to need some clothes-" I got cut off by her laughing at me, hm?

"Oh girl I got you! I went shopping for you! Your bag is over there!" She pointed to the other couch. It was like 3 big bags of clothes. I looked at her and frowned, grinning a bit. "Wow how can I pay you back? How did you even know what to get?"

Jennie shrugged. "Well out of the Kim's, I'm the smartest and I know since I'm a girl and plus, I know automatically what girls like. Your personality exposed yourself when I first saw you." She said. I smiled and walked to the other couch, I looked in the bags and it was actually cute and nice clothes in the bag. I was shook? Yeah I was shook. "Thank you so much." I said. Jennie gave me thumbs up with a smile and I just giggled a bit.

I was kind of hungry. I stood up and started to walk towards the kitchen. Once I walked in I saw Jin and Namjoon yelling about something. I looked over at the food and walked towards it, starting to make my plate. I can hear them in the background.

"Oh come on dude, when we were in high school, I got more girls than you! You're fucking ugly!" Namjoon said.

"We have the same mother and father! And never! I am worldwide handsome. Everyone knows that." Jin said.

"Worldwide handsome? Dude we're fucking vampires and plus you live in the damn woods, NOBODY KNOWS YOU." Namjoon yelled in frustration.

I laughed and shook my head. I took my plate and sat down at the table and looked at them. "Let's ask Roman! Ha, she's smart. Hey Roman!" Jin said, They came and sat down next to me. "Who looks better? Me or Namjoon!" Jin said. Namjoon sighed and rolled his eyes. "I mean obviously it's me-"
"Aye shut the hell up dude! The lady is talking." Jin said and he zipped his lips. They both looked at me.

"Ummmm honestly, both of you broke my scale so I can't decide." I said, honestly. I didn't want to see them fight again.

"Well.... let's go ask Jennie now!" Jin yelled and then they both hurried up out the room, I heard them grunting and bumping into stuff.

I shook my head and started to eat. I kept eating and eating until I got done with my plate. I stood up and threw it away, I turned around to see V walk into the kitchen. He looked at me and kept staring at me.

"I'm sorry." I said, I mean yeah I was out of hand of slapping him but he was out of hand of bitting me!

He stopped in his tracks and kept staring at me. This intense stared just happening for a good 2 minutes and then he walked out. I could tell he was mad, the whole time I looked at his face. His face and ears were red. I walked out the kitchen and started to follow him.

He turned left, I turned left. He turned right, I turned right. After a while, we ended right back in his bedroom. He turned around and looked at me. He looked heated and looked like he was about to go off.

"Why the fuck are you following me for Roman?" He said, I can feel the base in his voice. Yeah, he was mad.

"Hey don't get rude and cuss at me, I wanted to apologize to you but you just looked at me." I said, crossing my arms over my chest.

"So you can slap me again?" He sat down on the edge of the bed and looked at me, frowning.

"And so you can bite me again? What the hell was that for? You wanted a kiss, not a vampire bite!" I said in raising my voice. now I was sort of angry. He's gonna say I slapped him like it was out of the blue no, you did something to ME first. I'll be damned.

He laughed and then stood up, looking at me. He started walk towards me, I started slowly backing up. Oh no, he wasn't going to bite me again. He pulled me close and tilted his head. His eyes met mine and I can see his whole face change into a something that was attractive and hot, his mad face or whatever. He pulled me by the neck, gripping on my throat. I can feel his grip get tighter, he turned my neck so his face was by my ear. He licked my earlobe and then spoke into my ear, "Don't you ever raise your fucking voice at me again. I swear I'll hurt you little girl, I really would." He let my neck go and kept staring at me. I stumble a bit, shit I wasn't mad anymore. I-I was a little wet......

 I-I was a little wet