Chapter 10: The Unnerving Return

Uni POV

What am I doing? Lately, whenever (Y/N) and Nepgear want to hang out together, I just shrugged it off and let them to do whatever you want. Why am I feeling like I should trust (Y/N) for being more than friends with Nepgear? Argh! It's really frustrating. Still, if anything happens to Nepgear, I won't be hesitate to reach (Y/N) a lesson.

Noire: Uni!

Uni: 'I looked at her'. Y-Yeah, sis? What is it?

Noire: I called your name a few times and you won't respond.

Uni: Sorry about that.

Noire: Are you thinking about Nepgear?

Uni: *sigh* Yeah.

Noire: Look. (Y/N) is a good guy. Why don't you just rely on him a bit to be with Nepgear?

Uni: 'I feel anxious'. I-I don't know. Nepgear is my best friend and I fell really bad for her if something happened to her, but at the same time when (Y/N) is around her and keep her accompany, I just let it happen.

Noire: *sigh* I don't know, Uni. Maybe you should just let them to be together peacefully.

Uni: ... I-I'll think about it.

As we head to out home, I put those thoughts about (Y/N) and Nepgear away.

Meanwhile with Nepgear and (Y/N)...

Nepgear was crying on my chest after she told me what happened to her before we met.

This is what she tells me. Nepgear always get haunted by a pervy playboy guy named Hiroto Yamamoto. He is a son of a millionaire who own a yakuza group. His father is the main leader and he got paid around ¥2,500,000 a week. Her every day life wasn't that calm and even worse, the others are also involved in this. Neptune, Noire, Blanc, Vert, Uni and Uzume. Hiroto even threatened Nepgear that as long as she didn't fall lin love with him, he will disturb her and her friends won't be excluded.

Luckily, Hiroto's parents noticed his behavior to them and they decided to move to another country. Right now, Nepgear and the others are having a peaceful life, but the thoughts of Hiroto won't be unforgettable from their mind. From that time, Uni won't trust any boy who was trying to befriend with them because she thinks that they are a jerk. I can see why does she hates me everytime I was together with Nepgear.

Nepgear: (Y-Y/N). C-Can I ask you something?

(Y/N): 'I lifted her head and our eyes met'. Go ahead. I'm here to listen.

Nepgear: A-About my love confession, at the rooftop of the school. Do you accept it?

I kept myself silent and thinking for a while. We have created a lot of memories back when we first met.

(Y/N): *sigh* Nepgear... I... also feel the same way as you. I love you too, okay? Remember the part when I said that I won't get a girlfriend? Well, I wasn't lying when I told you that you're an exception.

Nepgear then rest her head on my chest as she started sobbing.

(Y/N): 'I pat her head as she continue sobbing on my chest'. There, there. That guy is gone. You don't have to worry about it anymore.

Nepgear: I hope so. 'She said between her sob'.

(Y/N): If you ever feel scared, I'm right here for you. I'm your boyfriend from now on, you know?

Nepgear: (Y/N)... thank you. I love you so much.

(Y/N): I love you too.

Nepgear: (Y/N)... 'She looked at me with a love on her eyes'. ...make love with me.