Chapter 3: New Friends and House Visit (Part 2)

Nepgear POV

I woke up from my sleep. I found myself on a king-sized bed with my sister and my friends. I looked at the window and it was afternoon. I then looked at my watch and it was around 4:15 p.m.

Nepgear: Hey everyone! Wake up!

Neptune: Mmmmnnnn...Please leave me alone. I want to enjoy my pudding swim.

Nepgear: Ah mou, Neptune! Wake uuuuuuuuup! 'I shake her body with strong force'.

Neptune: Mmmm...Alright! Alright!
I'm up! *heavy sigh* Everyone, wakey wakey!!

Everyone in the room starting to wake up one by one. I suddenly remembered that we fainted because how wealthy (Y/N)'s family house really is.

Noire: Ugh, what happened?

Blanc: I don't know.

Vert: *sigh* That was a good sleep I got thanks to this comfy and fluffy bed.

Uni: Really, Vert?

Neptune: 'She was scrutinizing the surrounding.' Wait...Where are we?

I also got confused and trying to recall what happened before we got into this place. One thing slipped my mind and it was (Y/N). I could possibly think that he was the one who brought us here.

Nepgear: I think we're in one of (Y/N)'s bedroom. He is the one who brought us here because we fainted how rich both of his family and this house.

Uni: Uuu...That pervert (Y/N)...

Noire: 'She interrupts the chat'. I don't think he would do that.

Nepgear: Then, who could it be?

Neptune: Probably his mom?

Everyone including me looked at Neptune and then nodded in agreement. A few moments later, we heard (Y/N)'s voice from the bedroom.

(Y/N): *muffled* Oh man, the gameplay is SO great, I'm gonna get addicted so easily!

He's probably playing video games. We continue to chat a little more before making our way to (Y/N)'s room. I can tell where is his room because of the noises he make that we can hear. His room door was blue-colored with a sign 'Do Not Enter Without Permission'.

Nepgear: *knocked at the door* Um, (Y/N). I-It's us, Nepgear and your friends.

(Y/N)'s POV

I was playing (V/G/N) on my computer.
(Author's Note: (V/G/N) means Video Game Name.)
Suddenly, I heard a knock on my door.

Nepgear: *knocked at the door* Um, (Y/N). I-It's us, Nepgear and your friends.

Oh...They finally awake from their slumber, huh? I paused the game for a while, went to the door and open it.

(Y/N): Oh hello. Finally awake, huh? Come inside my room. 'They did as what I told and sat on the floor. Neptune in the other hand was watching (Y/G/N) at my PC that I paused.'

Neptune: *gasp* Y-Y-You play this game too?!

(Y/N): Yeah of course.

Neptune: 'She stare at me with sparkling stars at her eyes'. I'm so glad that our friend is a man of gaming culture as well!

(Y/N): *feeling awkward* Uhhhh...L-Let's just sit down. I'll explain about what happened before you fainted.

Mini timeskip