Bonus Chapter: Happy New Year

(Y/N) POV

31 December. The final day of a current year before we moving to a brand new year. When we cannot achieve our goals for this year, there's a chance for us to accomplish them next year. Right now, me along with my family and friends are at our mansion celebrating the end of the year. We were having some chicken BBQ with some soda and have some small chat about random things.

Well, for Neptune however... she was busy playing Call of Duty on the new PS5 that I bought them as soon as it got released. A loud cheer then can be heard from Neptune.

Neptune: Yay! Victory for Neptune! The queen of gaming!

I looked at my watch and it's around 10:00 p.m, 2 hours before new year started.

(Y/N): Good for you, Neptune. Well, are you done playing? You didn't eat yet, right? Shut down the console and go outside. Eat something.

Neptune: 'She then pouted'. Fine!

She's probably aren't satisfied with the game, but she's been playing for the last 2 hours now. After she shut down the console, she went outside and get herself to eat. As I was smiling while looking at the others having a chat, out of nowhere Nepgear hugged me from behind.

Nepgear: (Y/N)-kun...

(Y/N): 'I smiled at her adorable face'. Using honorifics for my name, huh? Hehe, anyway... what do you want, Nepgear?

Nepgear: Can we both have some lonely times at your room? I promise that I won't do anything naughty.

(Y/N): 'I giggled a little'. Okay then. Come on. We still have some time before the countdown for the new year.

Nepgear pulled my hand as we head to my room and she didn't lock the door. That's odd.

Nepgear: So (Y/N), do you have anything that you really want to accomplish next year?

(Y/N): Well... not really, but I feel like I wanted to be an engineer. (Author's Note: Engineer from TF2 would be proud of you.)

Nepgear: Oh, that's interesting.

(Y/N): What about you, Nepgear?

Nepgear: Well, I don't really have anything in life that I want to accomplish... except... having a good life with my sister, friends and especially... 'She kissed my cheek and whispered at my ear'. ... you as my boyfriend~ Ehehe~

(Y/N): 'I blushed deeply from her flirty action'. Aww... that's so cute of you, Nepgear.

Nepgear then use both of her index finger to touch each other like Hinata from Naruto.

Nepgear: Umm... (Y/N)?

(Y/N): What is it, Nepgear?

Nepgear: C-Can we... kiss?

(Y/N): 'I then kissed her at the cheek as her blush become deeper'. Why would I say no to you?

She then smiled as she pounced me as she was on top of me and we begin kissing passionately. Nepgear teased my tongue as I wrapped my arms around her waist and she did the same to my neck. Our tongue was battling for dominance and Nepgear ended up losing. After for like a few minutes, we seperated from the French kiss leaving a trail of saliva between our mouth.

Nepgear: I love you, (Y/N).

(Y/N): I love you too, Nepgear.

Neptune: Hehe~ This is a memorable experience for you two, huh? That's so cute!

We then looked at the door as the other girls was looking at both of us and what's even worse...

... Neptune was recording with her video camera. Our face then went as red as a tomato as we screamed out of embarrassment.

Nepgear: I-I-I'm s-sorry! I-I didn't mean to do that to (Y/N)!

(Y/N): Yeah! P-Please don't get mad at us.

Neptune: Don't worry, Nepgear. We support your relationship with (Y/N) as a lovebirds~

Noire: Yeah, but you could have just lock the door so that we won't peek, though. (Noire lied as naturally as she breathed.)

Blanc: I thought you were doing something intimate inside, but no. You're just kissing and that's something I can accept, (Y/N).

Vert: Fufu~ You're quite a guy to fall in love with Neptune's sister, (Y/N)~

Uzume: ... Gearsy, you're so lucky that yoy have (Y/N) at your side. 'She then folded her arm as she pouted'.

(Y/N): Uhh... this is awkward.

Uni: 'She replied bluntly'. Of course it is.

Neptune: Alright, we need to go to the backyard now! We must not waste the countdown just like that!

Everyone including me and Nepgear, who was holding hands, went to the backyard and have some more chat.

Neptune: Oh~ Being close to each other again, do you?~

(Y/N): 'I looked at her with a bored stare'. Whatever, Neptune.

Neptune: Hmph! Fine! Don't worry, I will delete the video of you two... you know~...

Nepgear: J-Just be quiet and let's go!

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi (Y/N) playing a game on his PS5 console while the girls are watching him.

Third Person's POV

11:59 p.m. Everything is ready as everyone at the backyard was waiting to watch the beautiful fireworks that will be fired into the air filling the night with the noise of a new year. Once the clock hits 11:59:50, everyone around this Earth starts the countdown.

(Author's Note: All of them will say the number at the same time, but the camera will show each character saying the number.)

Neptune: Alright, here we go! 10...

Noire: 9...

Blanc: 8...

Vert: 7...

Uzume: 6...

Nepgear: 5...

Uni: 4...

Rom: 3...

Ram: 2...

(L/N)'s family: 1!!!

Everyone: HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Then, the sound of so many fireworks being shot to the air can be heard as it creates a loud spark one by one and it was beautiful. Out of nowhere, you kissed Nepgear at the cheek as she smiled at you. This is going to be a great year for you... if you manage them pretty well of course.

(Author's Note: Yeah, this is quite boring

(Author's Note: Yeah, this is quite boring. Well, it's the best I can do for this special chapter. Anyway, Happy New Year 2021, Wattpad users!)