Chapter 4: Hanging Out With Nepgear and Friends At Town

(F/N): Friend's Name

(Y/N) POV

It's been a week since I've become friends with Nepgear, her sister and her friends. There's nothing special happened along our friendship so far, but I can tell that our bonds are starting to get strengthen.

So anyway, today is Tuesday, one of the hatred days in most of the student's life as a high school teenager, but I don't mind because as long as I get to live, that's fine.

The time I woke up was 5:20 a.m. and I decided to do my daily routine. Doing some morning exercise, jogging and watch some YouTube.
After that, I went to make breakfast. I saw my mom at the kitchen cutting some potatoes into small cubes.

Mom: Ah, good morning, (Y/N).

(Y/N): Good morning, mom.

Mom: Want to help me prepare breakfast?

(Y/N): Then, what's the reason I want to go here? Of course I will.

Mom: Aww~My son. Alright. Help me cut those cabbage and wash them.

(Y/N): Already on it.

We then continue making breakfast and mom decided to cook mixed vegetable omelette and sausages.

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi (Y/N) thinking of (anything you prefer as long as it is appropriate).

It is now 7:25 a.m. I decided to take a shower first and change into my usual outfit which is my school uniform. I went into the dining room and saw my parents and my little sister sitting at the dining table.

(S/N): Oh, good morning, big brother.

(Y/N): Good morning, (S/N).

Dad: How school was going so far?

(Y/N): Always the same, dad. Lame but a little cheerful after I met new friends.

Dad: Are there girls?

A moment after dad says that, Mom appeared from behind him with dark aura.

Mom: *says in a creepy voice* What was that, honey?~Are you trying to cheat on me?~

Dad: Uhhh...

(S/N): You're dead, daddy.

Dad: You know what, let's just dig up this breakfast. I'm SO hungry now.

Me and (S/N) just snort. Mom then sit with us and we began eating our breakfast.

Timeskip to school time.

I was walking through the hallway of the school toward my classroom and then suddenly I got greeted by Nepgear.

Nepgear: Hello there (Y/N). Good morning.

(Y/N): Good morning to you too, Nepgear.

We continued walking and there's an awkward silent between us, so I decided to speak first.

(Y/N): So, Nepgear...

Nepgear: Hmm? What is it? 'She said as she stares at me'.

(Y/N): Do you have any subject that you can't do? Maybe I can offer some help.

Nepgear: Hmm...Actually, there is.

(Y/N): What is it? 'However, as Nepgear was about to answer, a hand grabbed my shoulder'.