Chapter 6: Babysitting Blanc's Little Sister

(Y/N) POV

It's Saturday morning and the weather today is sunny day without any small clouds. I was sitting on the sofa at the living room while playing Azur Lane: Crosswave on my PS4. The character that I chose was Enterprise, Belfast and Illustrious.

Suddenly, when I was about to start the next game, I heard the doorbell ringing.

???: (Y/N), are you there?

Here she is, Blanc. I still remembered that she asked me to do a favor for her.

Flashback.

Blanc: Can I ask you for a help?

(Y/N): Sure. What is it?

Blanc: I need your help to babysit my little sister, Rom and Ram.

She has a little sister? That's going to be a pain in the bottom for that.

(Y/N): Why? Where are you going?

Blanc: I have to visit my aunt, Mina Nishizawa. She can't go babysit this Saturday. She fell ill and there is no one to take care of her. I feel bad for Mina, so I decided to give her a visit.

(Y/N): 'I checked my schedule for this Saturday and there is no special event that I have to join in'. Sure, I'll be glad to help.

Blanc: Well, you can also bring anyone else with you to help you babysit Rom and Ram.

Noire: Sorry, but I can't go because I have more tuition to attend this weekend.

(Y/N): What about you, Vert?

Vert: Sorry (Y/N), but I have to decline because I have a special online video game event that I have to participate with my party. It's going to be long and I can't lose this time.

(Y/N): Uni?

Uni: 'She stare at me with full of anger'. Don't even think about it! I'm not helping a weirdo like you. Hmph! 'She looked away'.

Neptune: I really want to accompany you, but Aunt Histy will come today and she will leave on Sunday, and I wanted to claim my console from her by showing my grades. Then, I'll have an all-day gaming and no one can disturb me!

(Y/N): But Neptune-

Neptune: And THAT includes you, (Y/N)! 'She points her finger at me'.

I understand if they can't help me to babysit. I won't force them at all.

(Y/N): Alright then. I'll go b-

Nepgear: 'As I was about to finish my sentence, she interrupts'. No worries. I'll go with you.

(Y/N): Huh? Really? I mean, I don't mind if you can't go with me.

Nepgear: Yes, I insist to go help you and that's final.

(Y/N): ...

Blanc: Okay then. It's settled. See you later.

Uni: I'll give you a fair warning before we leave you two. Do anything bad to Nepgear and I'll show you my true wrath for my best friend. You got that?!

I can't believe it. Uni is very sensitive when it comes to protect Nepgear from any danger.

(Y/N): A-Alright, I promise I'll keep Nepgear safe.

Uni: Heh. You better.

The others walk away back to their home leaving only me and Nepgear standing on the road. There was an awkward silence until I decided to ask Nepgear questions.