Chapter 8: Preparation and Confession

(Y/N) POV

Another school week to be cleared and I feel like 1 minutes is like an hour. It's the first week of October and right now, I'm still in class literally dying in boredness.

As I was about to be knocked out by boredness and fell asleep, Nepgear wakes me up by tapping my shoulder.

Nepgear: (Y/N), wake up! The teacher is staring at you.

(Y/N): Huh?

I looked at the teacher as she was literally get slightly angered.

Mr. Bradley: (L/N), I know that you're bored, but please con- 'He gted interrupted when the bell starts ringing and telling everyone it's lunch break'. *sigh* You know what? Forget what I said.

(Y/N): 'I stared at him with a blank expression'. Okay.

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi (Y/N) listening to "ADAMAS" from Lisa.

I was on the rooftop again together with the girls to eat our lunch. There was silence for a while until Neptune decided to break it.

Neptune: So (Y/N), what are your plans once you graduate from high school?

(Y/N): Well... there's a lot things that I can do, you know? Like going for a holiday until I continue my studies at university or college.

Noire: Are you going to take us with you?

Noire was eating some of her tempura.

(Y/N): *sweats* I don't know.

Blanc: Oh come on. Don't be greedy all of a sudden.

Blanc was eating some tangerine.

Uzume: Yeah! If you do, I'll beat you into pulp and teach you a lesson for being greedy!

Uzume with her salmon and egg sushi.

(Y/N): I'm not greedy. It's just that you will probably lost your mind when travelling to other country, take a stacks of selfie or buy a bunch of merchandise or beauty products.

Neptune: That's a bit rude, okay? 'She make an annoyed face'.

Neptune with her pudding that she bought with her pocket money.

(Y/N): No. It's not. I'm just telling the truth.

Uni: No wonder some people said that telling the truth does hurt.

(Y/N): You got a point there. Anyway, you girls can follow me and go for a holiday once we already graduate, okay? Besides, this is our last year of high school.

All of them: 'They stare at me with a sparkling eyes'. Really?! You would?!

(Y/N): 'I then sweat again'. Yeah. I'll keep my words.

All of them: Yay! Thank you, (Y/N)!

Uni: But still, we won't go too far when travelling. I mean, it's not like I'm being grateful that you would sponsor for our flight or anything.

(Author: Good for you guys and girls, because right now we're doing a lockdown thanks to the Chinese dude who ate a bat soup).

(Y/N): Okay. ...

I stared at Uni in silence. Then, Nepgear speak up.

Nepgear: So, where do we go for our holiday?

Neptune: Ooh! Ooh! I know! Let's go to Hawaii!

Noire: Nah. That's not in my list. I want to go to Paris.

Blanc: I agree with Noire. I want to try the delicious taste of their bread and cheese.