Chapter 11: Shattered Trust

Uni's POV

20 minutes before...

As I arrived back at home with my big sister, I can't help but to still have a bad feeling for Nepgear to be around with (Y/N). My heart also told me to get to those two immediately or else something bad will happen to them. I don't care about (Y/N), I only care about Nepgear. Noire saw this and asked me about it.

Noire: What's wrong, Uni?

I gazed at Big Sis and told her everything.

Uni: I was doubting (Y/N).

Noire: Uni, I told you. Nepgear will be safe with him.

Uni: I can't help it, Big Sis. I got this really bad urge to come back to school and save them.

I then went to a place where no one else know except for me and my big sister. It was a metal door locked with a digit combination lock that I'm the only one who knows the code. I then went to open the door by opening the lock. The code was 0-6-9 and I opened the door as it reveals what do I hide and been waiting to use for a long time.

Noire: Uni, what are you doing?

I stared at the secret weapon that I will use to save Nepgear with bravery and told Big Sis.

Uni: Trying to solve this matter once and for all.

Present time...

Using my weapon, I sent a few gunshots at Hiroto as he got shot at the ribs knocking him back a few meters/feets and he yell in pain.

Hiroto: Argh! You scumbag! You'll get even worse than I do!

He then disappear that I can't even catch him with my eyes. All of a sudden, I got hit at my neck as I was taken down to the ground, but luckily I do have some reflexes as I stand up quickly.

Hiroto: Still standing?! I thought that I've taken you down!

Uni: I can do this all day. 'I then begin monologuing.' I need to defeat him quick, but he was just too tough to be taken down! Even if I get to land a lot of hit on him, he seems too strong to be taken down!

Hiroto then sprinted at me as he was about to kick me, but I can see his movement and predicted where he will attack me next. I have decided to put myself on defense mode as Hiroto vanished at the front of my eyes, but then I used my gun blade to slash my left and as I expected... he was about to surprise attack me, but failed eventually as he went flying from my attack.

(Y/N)'s POV

Right now, the battle between Hiroto and Uni was getting really intense and I tried to get up slowly and rescue Nepgear. However, as I recieved too much damage on my body, it's making me harder to move.

(Y/N): *pant* I can't... at this point... I might pass out... no, I need to be strong.

???: (Y/N)!!

I saw Neptune heading my way as she had a worried look on her face.

(Y/N): N-Neptune, what are you doing here?

Neptune: Uni is the one who told me to come along with her.

Flashback...

As Neptune was literally walking back to her house, Uni called her. Neptune gazed at Uni holding a sniper-looking weapon at her hands.

Uni: Hey Neptune.

Neptune: 'She glanced at Uni and greeted her.' Hey there, Uni. Is there's actually something I can help you with?