Chapter 21: Infinite Gratitude

Start from the beginning

The room was dead silent as no one dared to speak, Bang PD whom seemed in deep thought finally broke the silence "We will do damage control without jeopardizing Bangtan and your family" his lips were pressed into thin line.

He continued "I have nothing against any of you being in a relationship, because that is the freedom that the company gives you. I know you dated this girl during your trainee days Jimin, but this isn't simple since it involves a secret child. Let me meet this girl first, I will get our staffs to fetch her" the boys included Jimin turned their eyes to Bang PD with a glint of surprise.

"Are...you sure?" Jimin blinked confusedly, so Bang PD nodded while giving him a light pat on his shoulder. That was surprising since few minutes ago the older man was not convinced whether the child is his or not, and now he wanted to meet Yeoul for some kind of confrontation. The members nodded with a small smile encouraging Jimin to take the offer.

"Can I ask you a favor?I... can you make me go and get her instead of sending the staffs? I mean..I have to check on Minyeol too.." he mumbled timidly.

He seemed reluctant to let Jimin out in public considering there were many eyes on him from now on "We will see about that and for now get enough rest. It has been a long week for you guys, we will be having a press conference in conjunction with your winning. So be prepared mentally and physically" he assured.

----------------

Peeking through the window, Taehwan scowled lowly "Why cant those people leave" it was indeed annoying to watch press from different companies camped outside Yeoul's resident. It had been like that ever since the news spread. Not to mention Yeoul and her family had been staying inside the house for three freaking days. Only Taehwan would go in and out from the resident to buy food and most of the time he would stay indoor with them.

Bighit had not released any official statement pertaining to this matter since they focused on Bangtan's Billboard press conference. Jimin anxiety might reach his limits by anytime soon, bad sign indeed. Meeting Yeoul and Minyeol, that's all he asked from Bang Pd and for some reason he was delaying it. How unfortunate.

It was unmanly for his side to let Yeoul handled the situation alone. He supposed to be there for Yeoul.He couldn't even get a wink of sleep without worrying about those two and his members, the news really hit him hard. Any communications between him and outside world had been cut off temporarily, just in case irresponsible fans or medias who obtained his phone number illegally tried to reach him.

A loud buzz from the living room cause Yeoul to jump from her seat, she answered the call in hurry "Jimin?" every single calls that she received these past few days, she really hoped one of it would be Jimin. Leaving her with no news at all after a call from Namjoon few days ago was driving her up the wall. Taehwan tore his gaze to Yeoul as his heart clench in pain, how he wished he could be Jimin.

"Hey, love.. Are you alright? I am so sorry that I just got to call you now?" upon hearing his voice at the end of the line, her dam broke. Was she supposed to cry? But she worried to death, it just happened this way.

"Oh my god, Jims I thought something happen to you.." muffling her sob, Jimin could sense she was crying and he grew panic.

"Yeoul..are you crying? Are you alright? How about Minyeol? The press.. they are still there? Please tell me you are okay..." he bit his lower lips. Jimin was considering to take an emergency flight to Busan right way now. He didn't give a damn about anything right now.

Her deep sigh echoed as she tried to calm her racing heart "We all alright, Minyeol is a little scared after the incident. But he is doing well. We are staying indoor, don't worry. I wont get any near the press. They are doing crazy things outside, and it has been three days" Jimin palmed the wall beside him with a low scowl.

"Jimin... how are you holding up? I apologize.. This is because of me.. I should be more careful.. I hope this does not affect you and Bangtan.. I feel really bad for tarnishing your image" she continued. Her voice was a mixture of guilt and pain, she hated the idea of jeopardizing Bangtan's image. These boys worked so hard to reach this far only to be ruined overnight because of her.

Jimin flinched in disapproval " Never blame yourself. I am warning you Na Yeoul..." his stern voice silenced her.

She heard him continue "We are okay, this is not the time to worry about others. You are in a tougher positions with no protections. Bang Pd requests to meet you personally, and I will head to Busan tomorrow after our press conference" her eyes widened in fear. Why would Bang Pd summon her to Seoul?

"Why.. I mean.. will it be okay for you to be out in public? They are tons of medias and angry fans outside Jims.. this is really bad. You cant come!" her high pitch voice drove Taehwan attention to her as he tilted at her direction curiously.

She turned pink knowing Taehwan curious eyes penetrated hers, Yeoul mouthed him 'I am alright, sorry' he then gave her a soft nod and continued with whatever he was doing. He demanded nothing from Yeoul, because she would eventually tell him everything.

"What do you mean I am not allowed to meet you? I want to make sure both of you are okay! Besides, there is no turning back, sooner or later they will know about us. So I have nothing to lose, I will come and get you by my own" he frowned.

One thing about Yeoul, she worried about others more than herself. Sometimes, way too much.

"But.. Jimin... I am worried...The comments from the public are nasty and I do-" Jimin cut her before she could finish her remaining guilty speech. He knew what she was planning to say, Yeoul being Yeoul.

"Na Yeoul. Quit being gullible. You cant give in this easily, they are pressuring us because people love to see us crumble apart. And I am not going to let anyone hurt you and Minyeol" his voice was low but enough to reach the deepest core in her heart.

Only Jimin.. Only Park Jimin.