~hush~

*after a few months of living together * (please don't kill me I'm just now getting inspiration back)
Rick's p.o.v
"Heya cutie!" I grin like a kid as I hug her from behind as she then jabs my ribcage with her elbow and I take a few steps back holding my hands up in surrender. "I'm sorry I'm sorry, please spare me."
She glares at me, "I've told you before stop hugging me... it's annoying " I couldn't help but smile and laugh slightly at her tsundere act, it's adorable.
"Say wanna hang out today, we have no school, plus I know this really good restaurant too." I hold my hand out for her to take it.
Zoe's p.o.v
I glance at his hand then back to him, why not, I take his hand and follow him as he takes me to the park constantly talking non stop which was slightly annoying I might add. We finally end up at a park bench as soon as I sit down I lean my head back and exhale silently.
I open one of my eyes slightly and glance over at him, "so? Why'd you bring me out here?" He blushes quickly and shakes his head and arms, "N-no reason, I promise, just a casual stroll." He smiles sheepishly.
Rick's p.o.v
I inhale deeply and sigh, "well...there is something I want to tell you and i hope it doesn't ruin anything." I glance over at her and she's already sitting straight up looking me dead in the eyes, she nodded her head slightly telling me to continue, so I do, "I um, you see...the thing is that... I... I li-" I'm cut off by her putting her hands on my mouth.
"Don't say it...please don't say it..." she whispers underneath her breath, I could feel her arms trembling slightly. I put my hands on her wrist and slowly move them away from me.
"Hey, it's ok." I reach up and gently cup her face, moving her face to look at mine and when the light meets her face I can see tears coming down her cheeks and my eyes widen at the sight of it, I quickly pull her into me and hug her even as she started struggling she eventually gave up and started sobbing.
"A-anyone who loves me ends up dying...please don't die on me..." she whispers underneath her breath which makes me tighten my grip on her small shaking body
zoe's p.o.v
I shakily look up at Rick as I see the tenderness in his eyes and the sincerity in his voice, I pull back slightly and cup his face with my hands, "R-Rick I hope you mean that when you say those words because....I like you too..." I lean in and kiss him as I wrap my arms around his neck.

Oh boy oh boy oh boy, I can finally update at least once a month maybe twice but let the book continue ❤❤❤ whoops cut my finger so might be a while again sorry guys  😭😭😭