The final straw (part two)

Zoe's p.o.v
I look at my phone on the bed side table and then back at Rick who kept giving me a hesitant look but he reluctantly gave in and handed me my phone, when I look at the notification on it there was a text from Ralph
R: when you are done being so "cuddly" with rick why don't you come out and say hello, I have a feeling you've been rather tired of chasing after me :3
I froze as I look up at Rick then my window I immediately jumped up and snatched the curtains closed so fast they almost fell and then I snapped...
    "Rick stay here I'm going to go get some fresh air" I practically growl as I march towards the door
    "What!? No you're not you're staying here!"
    "Rick", I shove him back and glare at him "leave me alone! I'm not some stupid person who needs to be sheltered by some hotshot who thinks he can take care of me!" I yell as I slam the door ignoring the painful tug at my heart but it had to be done though, I need to find out who this guy is. I quickly escaped outside and hide in the shadows to make sure no one can find me then I get another text telling me to go into the woods and I do without a second thought, once I felt like I was deep enough inside the forest I stop and look around the darkness consuming my sight.
"Alright I'm here Ralph where are you and what the heck do you want?" I glare at the darkness around me.
"Wouldn't you like to know" I could hear his smirk "lets talk about rick shall we, how he LIED about his secret, how he knows about your parents." I hear him chuckle it sounds like he's to the left of me so I immediately dash that way and hit something solid and crash to the ground I grab whatever I can of the clothing and hit him once, then twice until he grabs my wrist, using his weight to throw me on the ground and hit my face repeatedly until I could taste the coppery feel of blood and then I heard something collide with the person on top of me and random grunting sounds with leaves breaking underneath them as they fight, I wipe my mouth with the back of my hand as I groggily get up dang I was in worse condition than I thought if a couple stupid punches can take me down. I pull out my phone and turn on the flashlight app that's when my heart stopped...it was my mom and.... John!? They were both lifeless.... I fall to the ground with a scream that made all the animals run for cover until I heard movement from one of the bodies and that was John I slowly stand up and walk towards him glaring at him as he grinned up at me.
    "Heh, guess you don't have anyone now you let her die...just like your parents."
    I gently move my mother off him and pick up the knife she left, I plunge it in his thigh as he screamed out hearing the blood gush out, I smile and cut his stomach leaving a deep cut then on his left cheek another cut and another and another until he was almost gone but I wasn't done, I gripped his jaw and broke it in half not caring how badly he cries out, I laugh out loud like a lunatic until his cries were gone but I wasn't satisfied I broke his leg and bent it in an unnatural position same with his arms, I eventually cut out his eyes and tongue.
    "See no evil, SPEAK no evil." I breathed out deeply and passed out right then and there, the last thing I remember is the strong smell of blood and someone calling my name....

Hey y'all I'm baaaaaaaaack!!!!!! And sadly this book will be over with in the next couple of chapters if they're long ones of course :3