Is it or isn't it

Zoe's p.o.v
    I wake up with a headache as I crawl out of bed dang it...why do I have to deal with this stupid boy today... I sigh as I get dressed and walk downstairs to smell bacon and toast, I smile slightly when the heck did I ever smile because of food???? What is happening to me!?!?!?
    "Hey sweetie. Are you hungry?"
   I snap out of my thoughts as I look at her, "yeah thanks mom." I sit at the table and eat absentmindedly as my thoughts go back to the last text Ralph sent me. How did he get that picture? He would've had to have been close by... I won't let this go , I will find you and I will kill you and I will not show you mercy Ralph. I look at the clock and it's almost time for me to get on the school bus. " bye mom."
    "Okay honey see u after school." I wave at her as I walk out the door listening to "pain" my body naturally relaxes as the songs lyrics flow to my head until I feel a buzz from my phone I look down and see the message from......... Rick, a sigh of relief comes from my lips as I read it.
    R:hey can we meet up by the school gate?
    Z:sure but why? I groan as my heart starts hammering loudly as my face heats up with butterflies in my stomach. I get on the bus ignoring the usual looks as I sit in the very back and I see two notifications one from rick and the other...... Ralph
    R:just want to talk about yesterday and make sure you're ok since you ran away before I could do anything .
    Ra: be careful at school today you'll never know who's there.... watching your every move ta-ta death oh and do be so kind as to ask Rick, since you are meeting him, about his little secret that he has :)