12 || Headless Horseman

Start from the beginning

~~~

It was sad really when it was Sabrina the one who had to take care of the youngest students. She was in charge of them while the older ones were up to fight. At least the ones who wanted to.

Results it isn't that easy to kill the headless horseman or fight him. It wanted Landon and the Urn that somehow got into Landon's hands and was brought to the school.

Sabrina was standing there looking at the door ready to throw a spell to the monster if it burst in and she was brought out of her concentration when Pedro hugged her out of surprise.

She blinked and looked down at him. "Pedro?"

The curly heard little boy looked up and smiled at her. "I missed you Sabrina" he sighed hugging her tighter.

In a moment of affections, Sabrina would usually back off and be totally awkward but for some reason, she bends down and smiled at the kid hugging him even tighter.

"Me too Pedro" she sighed happily he wanted her here.

"And I'm sorry some of the kids are scared of you being back but they don't mean it" he smiled brightly at her and Sabrina felt a little warmed by that even f he just said some people were afraid she was back.

"It's ok Pedro I would be scared too" people saw the interaction and it's a fact they were surprised that it was Sabrina who was being nice.

She was always nice to Pedro she liked the kid he was funny and good to hang out with but she never let people see it.

"Let's go guys were safe now" Serena came inside and they all ran out of the room and Pedro grabbed her and they followed the rest.

They walked to the lobby and saw how they're on the ground was the headless horseman.

Sabrina watched the horse was still alive but seemed harmless without its rider.

"We are the best super squad out there" MG said excitedly and high fives them all counting Serena.

Sabrina felt somewhat jealous when people clapped at them and smiled but more specifically she didn't like how they were cheering Serena.

She was new, wasn't she? Why would people cheer on her? They never high five her when she helped kill the Gargoyle, the spider and the dragon. As a matter of fact they never even thank her for helping save their lives.

She glared at Serena. "Dad? Mom?" Hope asked seeing Klaus and Hayley rush inside the school looking worried. They immediately hugged her and asked if she was ok.

Klaus once seeing she was fine he looked for Sabrina and found her frowned at herself with arms crossed. He smiled and gave her a tight hug then kissed her forehead.

She smiled and repaired that she was fine. "Well students everything is now under control please go and head to your dorms the rest of the days off do to this victory" Alaric Saltzman said and they all jumped happily there was no more school for the rest of the day.

Sabrina pushes her jealousy aside and giggled up at Klaus. "Did you hear that" she grinned and he did as well. They both had that mischievous look on their faces.

Sneaking she grabbed his hand and pulled him away.

~~~

Their lips moved together in perfect symphony as they made out her on the table and him between her legs. Sabrina kisses him hungrily and he kissed her with such lust.