Chapter 14-More To It

(⬆⬆⬆⬆Eldest of the triplets this is how Zarya semi looks just not with those bangs⬆⬆⬆⬆)

Zarya nods talking to her new found Cupid's bow as she sees Daira talk to Luca and Marco. "Zarya! Daira! You two shouldn't have wondered off like that," Rodia pants as if she ran a marathon. "Mom and Ley are looking for you both."
"What about the others?" Zarya raised a brow at her red headed sister.
"Just got dropped off at the church," she informs them.

"We should head back then," Daira frowned at the idea of leaving. Daira and Zarya had just found their matches unlike Rodia who had yet to. Though they're rather young the two are in fact happy to meet them. Rodia just like Amore had yet to find their missing half. All she could really think was that they could see the same stars in the sky as she just in a different place.

"My we should go their about to announce the squad with the most stars," Rebecca as they found out to be the elder sister of the kids smiles at the triplets. Rodia unlike them had a crimson lock of red while theirs had more of a lighter shade.
"Wait before you leave," Zarya stops the group of siblings.
"Hmm?" Rebecca wonders as she sees Zarya take a golden trinket off.
"It's my necklace please keep it," She offers to her half who takes it hesitantly.

"Are you sure you want to give this to me?" they replied.
"It does look pretty expensive," Luca mumbles alongside Marco who nods.
"Yeah that way the next time we'll be able to find each other a different way," Zarya smiles tilting her head to the side then waving them goodbye leaves with her two younger sisters.

.............................................

"Hey Ren that you?" Yami shouts at a golden eyed woman who turns to face the barbarian man.
"Done with your brawl I see. Were you going to finish those drinks?" Zephyren questions pointing to the many bottles of booze.
"Think you can out drink me?" He laughs then chugs one down.
"No just haven't had one in awhile," She admits.

"Well don't just sit there pop a squat and drink with me," He rolls his eyes.
".... Right," unsure of herself she relaxes after seeing a yellow light flicker far off. "I'm going to ignore the fact that you just threw a kid." In front of her she could see green vines with black rose buds cuff themselves to both him and the woman in blue on their wrists. Though she knew he couldn't see it she couldn't help but feel optimistic that the woman beside him was in love with him.

Drinks now all gone she stands up briefly glancing at the two before leaving. Being tailed by drunks she sped her pace up a bit until she met a dead end. Grimiore in hand it opens.
"Leave or be demolished by flames," she calmly threatens them only to be laughed at. A vary of shapes suddenly appear around them.

Lantern Magic: Blinding Guidance

"Follow the lanterns and they'll bring you back to me," a male spoke up as the lantern fades into particles in his hand in sync with her book closed. Placing it back in it's pouch on her side she smiles over at him.
"Nu credeam că o să te găsesc atât de repede, trucul meu jongler (Didn't think I'd find you so fast my bitter trickster)," She sighs relieved to see him. Pulling him closer he simply holds her in his arms completely quiet. "Să nu mă mai lași niciodată atât de mult (Don't ever leave me that long again)."

............................................

"Hey mom," Amias and Amyas held hands with Nurren on either side of her. "Does this mean we'll be together more since grandma Mora is gone?"
"That's right from now on we're gonna be together," Nurren smiles ahead. Tired of constant missions and tasks yet still had more to go forth with especially since their fathers had no clue of their existence.
"You're not going on more missions?" Amyas being unable to choke back his doubt.

"Jules understands that since I'm not a part of any squad I'll be withdrawing from missions for a bit so we can be together besides they think I'm mourning over the loss of that evil hag," She jokes followed by a light laugh causing the twins to smile. "It's getting pretty late."

"Datum erit tibi cantate nobis similis quam te solebat (Mom will you sing to us like how you used to)?" Amias questions.
"Quae una vis ad me cantare (Which one would you like for me to sing)?" Nurren hums.
"Πέταλα ανεμώνης (Anemone Petals)," Amyas and Amias answer in unison.
"You two certainly have studied on Greek quite well no doubt Mora taught you a lot," She close eye smiles stopping the two look at her confused. "Are you sure about the song request though?"

The two nod as she turns to face them her hood falls back. "Then I'll sing it, but only if you two will join in as well." Staring at her surprise the two then nod as twinkling lights begin to gather around them.

N:Tears fall from the sweet dove
Cerise lay in vain of thee
Lost in stains of the ill

Amyas:Forgotten is the outcome
Do not be the one to succumb

Amias: Bound by the core
The fallen lay waste
In such a tedious pace

All 3: Do not drown in the sea of agony
We shall rise far more fierce than any tsunami

Amias: Stand guard
Wield your shield

Amyas: Be alarmed as you steer near shore

Amias:You may hear their tune

N: Each word beckoning you to come
Foolish as before you come for more

Amias: And there the boat lays scattered with you in a daze

Amyas: You lay by the tears of the dove

Amias: Fading into petals of anemone while you lay waste in the sea

N: Watching it like a fantasy

All 3: Until it's all vanquished by the ocean's melody

Laughing the song off she hugs her two sons who hug her back. The lights fade away as a group of people applaud at them. Embarrassed at the crowd she scoops her kids up and walk away. Her son Amias baring a blank look while Amyas waves goodbye. Now home she notices only Myrna and the triplets were home.

"Devon, Ansel, and Edlen are with their families so that leaves me to cook," Myrna yawns.
"It's fine I'll cook for us," Nurren brushes off placing her children back down. The two were half her height despite being ten year olds.
"Galaxias where's momma?" Daira innocently questioned.

"We-Well uhm .... Sh-Shes ...."

"She's looking for your daddy," Myrna bluntly replied earning a wooden spoon to the head.

Thud

Swirls replace her eyes as Myrna lay unconscious.