Chapter 31- Impartial Details

"Why do the work of peasants?" An injured nobleman scoffs.
"Why not? It's no better than you speaking to a foreigner or did you forget of me?" Amberley tenderly grins at the male who goes silent taken back by her sudden softness."Did you come here to see me or were you simply hungry?" Growling noises echo throughout the kitchen informing the pair.
"I merely wanted food as you can tell ..... I did not plan to see your cursed eyes," the male's face reddens as he looks away.

"As your future amore you should learn to be kinder towards me or else I'll leave you in an insufferable state," Amberley proclaims.
"Amore?" He mumbles as she forcibly sits him down.
"You didn't bother to study my family? I suppose you were busy as vice captain."
"Will you tell me?"
"After you eat these."

Holding out a cherry tart to his lips he moves away from her. "I can feed myself," He snatches the treat from the woman and bites into it. "This ..... This is delicious."
"Ah .... So you can be kind ..... How intriguing of you," Amberley couldn't help enjoy herself as he ate more of the pastry.
"You should eat some as well," Langris stops realizing it was she who had yet to eat.

"Hmm?" Grabbing his hand she bites into the pastry he held.
"You could've gotten a plate for yourself," Langris looks away embarrassed.
"I made them for us to share together," Amberley lightly chuckles as his expression matches the color of a cherry. "I didn't visit sooner because I saw Finesse and Finral enter the premises."
"Were you jealous? To find out I was engaged to an older woman?"

"Not at all ..... She's going to be with Finral in the end and I'll be taking you to my kingdom all in due time of course," Amberley confidently spoke.
"How can you speak like that when you've never even spoken to my parents furthermore how would you speak to the Clover King about us?" Finral questions.
"Easy ....... Once I speak to your parents I can tell the king that in order to keep our alliance between the two kingdoms you are to be married to a member of my kingdom that being said it will be me," Amberley bluntly spoke. "With us together we'll grow stronger and smarter in order to benefit off of this we must learn to merge our mana abilities in combat."
"Will that mean you'll transfer to the Golden Dawn in place of your sister Nurren?" Langris ponders.

"Yes I've already spoken to my captain Charlotte Roselei ..... Didn't like the idea of it, but I've accepted you so to not suffer," Amberley concluded.
"Explain more when you mean suffer," Langris beckons.
"In my family if we wait to long to link with our Amores we go mad and weaken overtime. I could wind up in a state worse than a comatose sister of mine," Ley summarize. "However I chose to finally accept you as my own all I need is your acceptance and to speak with the Clover King of course." She sweatdrops at the last bit of Intel.

"So what happen to your elder sibling ..... Nurren she was .... Without an amore?"
"Her amore pushed her away torturing her in ways not many could survive in our family as long as she did. Had he waited any longer we would have to remove what made a Corahveana whole ....... Our hearts are as fragile as glass so when I truly ..... When I truly submit my ....... Once I entrust you with mine please do not take it lightly or else you'll suffer an even worse fate than we of the Corahveana household."
"So you admit that I am yours? Can you see my face? .... I overheard Nurren say she couldn't see the one ideal face of her amore ...... Is it the same for you?"

"Yes however I also can not differentiate your voice from another ...... And it's hard to pick up on your mana without the guidance of Dahliana's mana affinity."

............................

Suddenly up William gasped for air. "Here," Dahliana offers him a cup of water which he immediately drank. "You were resting for so long we didn't think you would wake up."
"Luckily you did," Zephyren huffs as she stands."Did you see her? Is she resting now?"

"I saw a creature with her ....... But it's gone now ..... She's resting now," William finally answers with a sore throat. Dahliana sighs relieved to hear that she is well. "She mentioned some sort of hybrid. I think devil's mana was somehow infused with your mother."
"She was fighting a mixture of two beings affinities and mother's madness," Zephyren mumbles thoughtlessly.

"I didn't believe it was possible though it's not unheard of in our family, but still ..."
"Mother latched herself onto Nurren ......"
"She's gone now though."
"Spiritually and physically difficult to deal with."
"Talk about a parasite."

Dahliana smiles at Zephyren's terrible joke. "I'm just glad she was able to control them both."
"Her health was starting to decline had you not help sooner she would've lasted about two days." Dahliana confirms with a nod as she checks Nurren's vital signs back to a steady pace no longer showing stages of possible tachycardia, difficulty breathing, nor discoloration. Zephyren sighs as she stiffens up.

"We'll have to wait and see if she'll wake up soon. Owen's assistants can care for her in the meantime, but we should visit frequently as possible for any possible outcome that could occur. Nurren may not be in dire state, however with how poorly guarded the Kingdom is we can not risk her being alone."
"Agreed the Clover Kingdom is to dangerous for her."
"I'll have members of our squads guard her."

"Very well however I'm not sure you can spare any with how messy everything has been nearly all of your members are at a fault," Dahliana doubts. "We should speak to our fellow squad members and determine which members will volunteer to take shifts."
"Agreed. I'll gather my most trusted and discuss the topic on hand."
"In the mean time I'll be here in place of any members," Zephyren self appoints herself.
"I'm sure you'll be eager to leave," Myrna pipes up covered in dirt and patched up scars.

"Where are the boys?" Zephyren questions her.
"Off delivering a package to Nairn," the cat shifter replies to her. "They're visiting Zarya's amore."
"First it was the country of Yami's home land and now it's Clovers," The worried mother of triplets contemplates her choices. "Rodia is last?"

"Yes."

"And the boys? Do they show any signs?"
"They can see our hearts, but I've seen no issues like Amore and Nurren."
"So then ....."
"Nurren made them flawless."
"A parent could only want their children to live healthily without their burdens to pass on."