Chapter 2- Songbird

3rd POV
Rhythmic tap to the ground Lunalia hums ever so often tilts her head side to side as she draws in a red book. "See! I'm not crazy," someone shouts as they follow the sound to her hum until a certain male confronts her.
"Birds," Lunalia close eye smiles as a few of them surround her. ".... Song?"

With a lift of their wings as if to say yes Lunalia continues this time singing. With her eyes shut she seems to forget where she was unknowingly causing a far bigger audience. Once the song was done she opens her eyes to see the examinees and Captains staring back at her. "Lunalia you're such a disturbance," Myrna mumbles making Dahliana sweatdrop.
"Hey Tsuki," Yami says lifting Lunalia like she were a doll.

"You need to be quiet," he speaks up for everyone though some did complain about an encore.
"Who knew my sister was a songbird?" Myrna says as Captain Yami took Lunalia away only for them to reappear with the other captains. Lunalia then decides to fall asleep on Yami's shoulder who hands her over to Gordan. With sudden use of mana Lunalia woke up.
"Down .... Please," Lunalia yawns to Gordan.

As she's placed down she watches the examinees with great interest in their mana though did notice that a certain one was in fact born without mana. "Asta?" she questions herself as the exam ends the group discuss the examinees once the decision was made Lunalia frowns at the lack of hands for Asta. Yami and Myrna then attempt to intimidate Asta. "Mind clear ..... He ..... Joins ..... Black Bulls."
"What!?!" Asta shouts jawdrop.

"You sure about him Lunalia? I mean your not even in a squad," Myrna whispers speaking with Lunalia who nods to confirm it.
"Yami .... Asta ..... Joins?" Lunalia questions slowly like a sleepy child. Yami shrugs then speaks with Asta.

      .......................................................

"I'm Asta from Hage Village!" Asta shouts to Myrna.
"Myrna Corahveana and I'm from the Heart Kingdom so you can classify me as a foreigner," Myrna replies.
"So cool!" Asta yells as Lunalia walks up to Asta. "Oh hey! Thanks for speaking up to them for me they were really scary also you sing really good."

"Thank ..... You," Lunalia replies.
"This is my sister Lunalia Corahveana. She finds it hard to speak so be patient with her," Myrna says.
"What but you two look nothing alike?" Asta questions looking between the two.
"Lunali! Myrna!" Dahliana shouts hugging her sisters.

"You know the vice captain of the Azure Deers?!?" Asta shouts as his jaw drops with an accusing finger.
"Dahliana's our sister too," Myrna answers.
"I can see it a little I guess in the hair and eye shape kind of," Asta says.
"We're three of six," Dahliana giggles lightly.
"Dahliana," Lunalia says then tilts her head over to Asta. "Asta's ..... From Hage."

"Really? We used to help Sister Lily and Orsi Ofai," Dahliana says amaze. "Tell me are they doing well?"
"Yeah they're doing great," Asta answers surprised with stars in his eyes.

"Asta," Yuno confronts the group surprised to see him already the 'popular' of the two.
"Oh hey Yuno! This is Dahliana, Lunalia, and Myrna. Their sisters from the Heart Kingdom," Asta says.
"You two brothers?" Myrna questions.
"Yeah and rivals but we are also from the Orphanage in Hage. Yuno they know sister Lily," Asta seems to beam at the idea.

"Amora allows us to visit orphanages and do assign tasks for the Wizard King sometimes even Theresa," Myrna explains.
"Who is Amora?" Asta questions.
"Mother," Lunalia answers.
"You three need to head back the crazy hag's calling for you three," Yami states.
"Be there," Myrna sighs upset.

As they enter Amora could be seen through a sphere shape manifested by mana. Myrna's obvious sign of annoyance appeared while Dahliana couldn't bare to look in fear of the woman and Lunalia though had a blank look tensed up. "What is your status in the Azure Deer?" Amora questions Dahliana who flinches from the lack of sympathy in the voice.
"I .... I'm the vice captain of the Azure Deers ..... My amor .... Is the captain," Dahliana confesses. "But we've yet to engage in any actual progress."

"Don't lie you two are soon to be the cutest couple in the Clover kingdom," Myrna flails.
"Very well then your words will be put into mind so long as he isn't .... Like Zephyren's amor ...... What squads will you two be joining?" Amora questions.
"Golden Dawn," Lunalia answers much to Amora's pleasure.

"I'm sure they'll be able to control you. Which will you be a part of?" Amora then questions Myrna.
"Black Bulls," Myrna answers.
"The one Yami leads?" Amora question with a look of disgust. Myrna nods then punches the orb that fades away under Lunalia's touch.

"Reinforcement magic nice touch," Yami nods as Dahliana stares surprise at Myrna's choice of action.
"Dahli ..... Careful," Lunalia warns then walks to where her captain is.
"Love you too," Myrna sarcastically replies crossing her arms.
"What did they do to her?" Yami huffs.

"Break her," Myrna answers shortly with a frown as Dahliana turns leaving quickly. Unknown to them tears fall as she fled.
"Dahli what's wrong?" Rill questions finding Dahliana in tears instead of an answer she hugs him. "Dahliana?"
"Promise me no matter what you'll let me protect you," Dahliana says confusing him.

.........

"You've decided to join us that's ..... A surprise. I didn't think you'd take an interest in any of the squads," William admits as Lunalia walks beside him.
"No ..... Inter ...... Interest ..... In any," She answers confirming his sentence.

"Then why join us?" William questions.
"Mana," she answers as he walks her into a library. Keeping into mind on her fascination in books he had a room created within the library personally made for her. With a hand on a red cover book with a golden sun on the spine William tilts the book downward.
"I had a room made for you though small I do hope it's to your interests," William speaks up.

The room being hidden behind a bookshelf. The walls consists of a light grey color while the bed consists of sky blue sheets and purple pillows on the far left corner of the room. On the opposite side of it's a beige drawer with a floral carving. The floor having a turquoise carpet just slightly larger than the bed. Nearest to the right of them are a few of supplies to start off experiments while on the left of it's an empty bookshelf.

As she plops on the bed back landing on the bed she sighs once more with her eyes shut and began to sang once more until she fell asleep. "You certainly were tired Songbird," William smiles leaving the room he made himself for her. He knew 'Lunalia' to enjoy the simple things in life despite being a royal though he knew of her new condition once Dahliana informed him. He now hopes to free his songbird though he felt as if she was already miles ahead.