Chapter three

Russia groan as he walked down the hall of the meeting building. He was pissed UN had called him twice in one day to go to the exact same place. I mean he had better things to do like get drunk or get laid or murder someone he had stuff to. Russia open the door of UN office not caring anymore. UN looked up for his paper work and saw Russia.
"Hello again Russia every heard of knocking ?"

"Ever heard of fuck off ?"

"Just take a seat Russia".

Russia mumbled under his breathe and sat down on the couch. Arms crossed like the mood his is.
"You know Russia I thought you be more happy marring America I mean for what I've seen your a fuck boy you go to bar and strip clubs take a woman with a big bust and we'll have sex and I mean look at America she has a amazing body I thought you want to go home every night have something to take all your stress out on". UN explained

"You can't say much yourself UN everyone sees the way you take advantage of EU the way you play his feeling you don't even care about him I mean we all see the way how you look at NATO".

"Hmm yes well I also thought that you like to dominate the world superpower I mean she sorta took most of your power away when you where USSR I always thought you like to get some sorta of revenge and as her husband she pretty much have to obey you...I mean you would be the bigger person literally ". UN said with a smirk.

"Don't cha- huh I guess your right...but..I thought you liked America you know freedom and all". Russia said trying to make sense of this situation.

"I do sorta but I want her to know her place though".

"What you mean ?"

"Will like she a women and she the strongest country in the world that doesn't fit right"

"...you dislike her cause she a woman ?"

"Yep"

"So if America was Male you have no problem with them ?"

"Yes no problem at all".

"...so your sexist ?"

"I mean aren't with all ?"

"No there a thing called women's right bro it's quite a big thing ".

"Meh but listen you'll have so much power over the strongest country in the world aka the superpower aka your biggest rival aka a THICC bitch aka your finance you in or not".

Russia thought about it for like a really short time no really he do no think at all.

"I am in".

"I know you would be".

China walked up to the Great Hall. He was going to make things right with UN. China was walking to UN office when he saw Russia walking down the hall toward him.

"Good evening China". Russia said as he walked passed him.

"Hello Russia". China grumble he couldn't stand to think this guy is supposed to marry his girlfriend.

China continue making his way to UN office. He knocked on the door.
"Come in".
China opened the door to see UN looking down at his paperwork.

"Nice to see you knock this time Russ- Oh China its you what can help you with ?"

China walked up to UN desk he didn't seat down he want to get this done as soon as possible so he'd could go back home to comfort America.

"So China what can I help you with and please have a seat".

"I'll stay standing thank you and well I know what you're making America and Russia do".

"What!? How do you know did ASEN tell it was supposed to be a surprise for the world".

"ASEN said nothing to me America told me everything"

"Why would she tell you wouldn't she tell like Canada or Australia why you ?" UN ask highly confused.

China signed. "America and I are in a relationship and have been for a while know and I am sorta the third world superpower so I could marry America if would make things so much easier I mean one where in love two we already live together so you wouldn't have to move us into a new home at all three it wouldn't really chance except she'd be my wife instead of girlfriend". China explained giving quite good points.
"No". UN said flatly.
"What Why not ?"

"I've made my mind up Russia snd America will marry".

"This could leaned to another Cold War UN !"

"Were not sure about that".

"But you're still going to chance your a crack head UN you don't deserve all the power you have don't you see you're nearly putting everyone in danger people could be killed!"

"The world over populated anyway"

China couldn't believe it UN didn't care about anyone he was complete jack ass he doesn't even care about the world.

"I say where do here adiós China better kissed America goodbye cause she not yours anymore she now belongs to Russia"

"She a independent country and has been for two centuries stop treating her like she a fucking object".

"Yeah yeah I hear you independent war and all that stuff now get the fuck out of my office".

"With pleasures you sick man".

China slammed the door behind him. What was he going to do. His losing America to Russia a sick prevent man who hated America. America was in huge danger and there was nothing he could do to stop it. He failed America...he failed Amy...

China held back his tears and started to making his way home better to spend all the time he can with her right.

—————————————————
Aw poor China in a lot of RusAme story China nearly always the bully or a awful person so why not change it up a bit. And yeah UN going to be a jackass why I don't know just happened
Thanks for reading this chapter